'19 FL QB Brian Maurer (Tennessee signee)

Based on what criteria?
tua's brother. duh.

lol. the kid is good, he's putting up great numbers.

that said, i think Mauer has a really high celing and the competition between him and Shrout should be pretty good.

....that said...i'd still take Taulia too. however, i don't think it's very likely. glad he's listening, and still supposedly showing some interest, but i'm in the group that would be very surprised if he doesn't wind up at Bama.

Brian Maurer directed the Wolf Pack offense to 577 yards and 29 first downs. The Tennessee commit went 35-of-53 for 473 yards and five touchdowns passes. It was Maurer’s second career 400-yard passing game and also tied his career-high of five TD passes set against Umatilla as a sophomore. Maurer added a TD run, along with 36 yards rushing on seven carries with two INTs.
Wolf Pack fall to Hagerty in 52-48 shootout

Brian Maurer directed the Wolf Pack offense to 577 yards and 29 first downs. The Tennessee commit went 35-of-53 for 473 yards and five touchdowns passes. It was Maurer’s second career 400-yard passing game and also tied his career-high of five TD passes set against Umatilla as a sophomore. Maurer added a TD run, along with 36 yards rushing on seven carries with two INTs.
Wolf Pack fall to Hagerty in 52-48 shootout
That's it?

VN Store

Back