'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

My friend that's a Miami fan sent me this just now. I'm not sure I like the sound of this, but we'll see how it plays out.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 441
My friend that's a Miami fan sent me this just now. I'm not sure I like the sound of this, but we'll see how it plays out.

tenor.gif

I would worry if Miami was acting like they absolutely would have a spot no matter what for the #1 mlb in the class. The fact that this sounds like they don't is laughable, and not plausible...

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Wait just a damn second.

You mean to tell me that other schools are still recruiting our commits? Why aren’t we doing this? Miami is clearly way ahead of the game here.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
In response to the post that @ReBellVol. terrence lewis like a fan of the good guys postView attachment 309893
Don't shoot the messenger, I just posted what I was sent. I lived down in that area for a couple of years, so I know it's hard to leave. Trust me, I want the kid to stick with us, but if the U keeps winning, they'll get hot in recruiting real quick.

So let me get this straight, IF Miami has a spot?? Lol. This is a joke. So Miami may not have a spot for one the best LBs in the entire nation? A LB that UGA, Clemson, Bama, UF or UF would take in a heartbeat???

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Don't shoot the messenger, I just posted what I was sent. I lived down in that area for a couple of years, so I know it's hard to leave. Trust me, I want the kid to stick with us, but if the U keeps winning, they'll get hot in recruiting real quick.
The U winning games on their schedule is as easy as getting some action from your palm. Sheesh. Gimme a break. Any kid with good enough sense to see that won’t commit there.

VN Store

Back