'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Cai Bates continues to feel the love from both LSU and Tennessee. We spoke with him a couple of times this week and he hopes to wrap it up by the end of the month with the first week of August being the latest in his timeline. Based off our talks, it feels like Tennessee has a slight edge but they will need to hold the momentum.
-VQ

war room didnt give me a good vibe tonight. maybe they are being cautious but it sounded better 2 weeks ago

I think LV was talking about our future secondary. I may be wrong, but I think ATV thinks he's talking Mike Matthews.

Again, I may be wrong about all of it.

Nm...see what you're saying now.
Little also added Slaughter whom I assume is 2023 signee John Slaughter…so who knows? 😏

Little also added Slaughter whom I assume is 2023 signee John Slaughter…so who knows? 😏
He's projecting the 2024 starting DBs. Ricky Gibson is more likely to be starting than Bates in 2024 though. Jourdan Thomas or Christian Charles are also more likely to get the nod than Boo Carter at safety as well.

He's projecting the 2024 starting DBs. Ricky Gibson is more likely to be starting than Bates in 2024 though. Jourdan Thomas or Christian Charles are also more likely to get the nod than Boo Carter at safety as well.

Yeah…especially since Boo will be playing at slot WR

VN Store

Back