First Position Move From Fall Camp?

VolnJC

Jashon Robertson got a look at LG. He's already moved to offense.

It's for the best. We need athletic O-lineman, and we are about to get some serious talent at DT that we haven't seen since the early 2000's.

The only surprise to me is that he practiced at Dline in the first 2 practices but I guess he was promised a chance to see and realized quickly,(before pads went on) that his future is on the Oline. Just needs a year or so to marinate in the weight room and he can be a force.

Reactions: 1 person
It was either him or O'Brian. Mosley would have gotten a look at OT as well before the accident.

DT is my main concern.

I think we got quite a stable at end with Barnett, Hendrix, Maggitt, Jakob Johnson, Vereen and one or two others.

Butch Jones has talked about recruiting defense linemen as potential offensive linemen. This was not a surprise.

It was either him or O'Brian. Mosley would have gotten a look at OT as well before the accident.

DT is my main concern.

I think we got quite a stable at end with Barnett, Hendrix, Maggitt, Jakob Johnson, Vereen and one or two others.

No way at OT.. You have to be agile at OT and light on your feet to take on speed rushers. Mosely G.. my friend

The only surprise to me is that he practiced at Dline in the first 2 practices but I guess he was promised a chance to see and realized quickly,(before pads went on) that his future is on the Oline. Just needs a year or so to marinate in the weight room and he can be a force.

Oline have longer careers and earn more money. DTs get worn out and injured easier.

Well, this thread title was a let down. I was certain it was about Hurd being too tall to play RB and was moved to LB or Safety. :)

Reactions: 3 people
No way at OT.. You have to be agile at OT and light on your feet to take on speed rushers. Mosely G.. my friend

After a year and a half of solid S&C, he might surprise you.

Now, he is obviously overweight but give him time and let's see what the result of the Dave Lawson transformation metamorphosis is.

After a year and a half of solid S&C, he might surprise you.

Now, he is obviously overweight but give him time and let's see what the result of the Dave Lawson transformation metamorphosis is.

Don't see it.. Look at the OT verbals. Hall and Jones and now Johnson all can really run and are athletic.. Mosley seems like an inside a road grader. See Coleman Thomas

VN Store

Back