first play from scrimmage

I'll never forget about 4 years ago when this question was asked and 99Gator called a false start for our first play and sure enough, false start. My wife asked me why I would laugh so hard at a UT penalty.

Them stinking gator fans!

Reactions: 1 person
Pass to Wolf for a big gain.

BG will be too busy trying to account for our "playmakers" that the TE will be forgotten.

Everyone is assuming we're on offense. I imagine it going something like this. "First play of the 2015 campaign as Bowling Green scrimmages from their own 15 after great coverage by the Vol's special teams. Greene under center for Bowling Green. He takes the snap, he's under pressure! Greene caught and thrown for a 10 yard loss inside his own 5 yard line! Maggitt and Barnette converged on him both arriving with a bad attitude. It’s second and long for the Falcons and Greene just got welcomed to the great state of Tennessee by two of its finest ambassadors!" GBO

i hope we are not sleeping on BG.
This is bringing back memories of Memphis, or Michigan vs Appy ST.
On Point every week.

Read option. Dobbs misreads and hands off then volnation melts down about Worleybird.

:)

We won't show much other than fundamentals the first game. Honestly punts are going to be ok (actually a good thing) so we don't have a bunch of experiments and firsts against Oklahoma.

Not that I think we should against BG, but this is my favorite first play from scrimmage of all time :) :dance2:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vsfUZV_4o[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back