First game day experience for a 3 and 5 year old

GBO2023

Good afternoon all!

I'm looking to take my kids (age 3 and 5) to their first game day experience this weekend. My wife and I would usually tailgate and then head in right before game time, so I'm not familiar with what all there is available for kids to do. Other than the Vol Walk and watching the POTSB, does anybody have tips to make this a memorable experience for our kids? My daughter would definitely want to see the cheerleaders and they both love would love to meet Smokey. Growing up I remember there being all kinds of stuff for kids to do around Circle Park....not sure if that is still the case.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon all!

I'm looking to take my kids (age 3 and 5) to their first game day experience this weekend. My wife and I would usually tailgate and then head in right before game time, so I'm not familiar with what all there is available for kids to do. Other than the Vol Walk and watching the POTSB, does anybody have tips to make this a memorable experience for our kids? My daughter would definitely want to see the cheerleaders and they both love would love to meet Smokey. Growing up I remember there being all kinds of stuff for kids to do around Circle Park....not sure if that is still the case.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Volunteer Village, tons of games, music, food... very kid friendly.

Volunteer Village, tons of games, music, food... very kid friendly.

Definitely this. Lots of vendors, giveaways, balloons, shakers, food & bev, mini-football field for kids, giant TV screens showing other games, and the Lady Vols had a table last year and signed autographs. We took my eight-year old niece to her first game and she had a blast.

VN Store

Back