Finebaum throwing shade on Jeremy Pruitt

Right or Wrong, PF never coached and never played football, his audience made him more relevant than he ever should have been. I don't find him funny or insightful. I am wasting time just typing this about PF. If UT Fans want to give him any creditability, well, you are what you eat, read, hear, or covet. All of this applies to John Adams as well. CJP does not give access to the media like Botch and Doofus.......and that will always get high credit from me................PF..........what a waste of time.

Right or Wrong, PF never coached and never played football, his audience made him more relevant than he ever should have been. I don't find him funny or insightful. I am wasting time just typing this about PF. If UT Fans want to give him any creditability, well, you are what you eat, read, hear, or covet. All of this applies to John Adams as well. CJP does not give access to the media like Botch and Doofus.......and that will always get high credit from me................PF..........what a waste of time.

I don't like PF either, but I do think quotes should be accurate and complete.

Reactions: 1 person
To say that PF isn’t insightful is just not true. When he stays on the facts, more than past seasons stats, he has college football connections most on Volnation aren’t privy to. He does manage a entertainment show and comes at the audience with angles for the purpose of baiting for ratings, and his personality can be abrasive. Nuggets are there if you’re patient enough to listen and glean.

Were those the full remarks Finebaum made? I didn’t read any of those as throwing shade at Pruitt....everything was factually accurate.

All he did was say it’s gonna be a very difficult job to turnaround and he’s 100% correct.

He said he thought JP could have success at Tennessee but that he essentially inherited a much worse situation at Tennessee than Smart did at Georgia (which is irrefutably true) and that anyone would be hard pressed to make the argument that he’ll have the early success that Kirby has had....again, completely true.

But there was no “shade throwing” at Pruitt in what I read.

Thread needs a new title. "When fishing for likes goes wrong."

Reactions: 4 people
I dislike Finebaum as much as anyone. But that statement is pretty noncommittal. If he's throwing shade, he's not trying very hard.

Reactions: 2 people
Thread needs a new title. "When fishing for likes goes wrong."

If the original wasn’t proof enough, come down a few posts for the “redemption”.....

Translation: “Oops, I **** the bed good with that one, like a week-long broccoli and Mexican food binge, chased with ex-lax, good, but nevermind my gaffe, I was kidding and pretending to be a drunk, incestuous bummer. Paaawwll!”

Finebaum is correct...

But I've never seen the hounds come out to defend Pawl on VolNation. Strange times we live in.

I dont see it as defending paul but rather correcting the error. Quite refreshing actually to see that people are not jumping on the everyone hates us train.

It was all a media reaction, Wilson said IN TIME he fears Pruitt more than Smart. The media is a play on words, they don't read they just react. Finebaum acted like Wilson said right off the bat and he did not, leave it to the media to leave it out to get a good reaction out of it. GBO!!!!

fight-in-shade.gif

Reactions: 2 people

Cool story.

I dont see it as defending paul but rather correcting the error. Quite refreshing actually to see that people are not jumping on the everyone hates us train.

Nowadays it's "everybody disregards us." Or "everybody overlooks us." Being hated is great; it means they're jealous.

What can I say, I just enjoy hating on Finebaum - because you know as well as I do - that's he is gleeful that Bama has been kicking our asses for so long.

Do not defend that POS - ever!

VN Store

Back