Fifa 15

Holy sweet Jesus I just got marco reus in a pack! I didn't think getting a player that sick was ever possible. I basically won 60 dollars

Reactions: 1 person
You guys gotta help me.

When I play online matches it seems like EVERY teams defense is just absolutely smothering. No matter where in pass it, they have a guy either picking it off, or right there waiting as soon as I receive the pass he just plows right through me and takes off the other way. Literally have no room to donanything.

Frustrating would be putting it mildly.

I've googled it and everything trying to figure it out..how do I make my defense play that way? Defensive mentality? Custom tactics? Team pressing? Offsides trap? Can't figure it out for the life of me.

Yeah good talk guys.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys gotta help me.

When I play online matches it seems like EVERY teams defense is just absolutely smothering. No matter where in pass it, they have a guy either picking it off, or right there waiting as soon as I receive the pass he just plows right through me and takes off the other way. Literally have no room to donanything.

I've googled it and everything trying to figure it out..how do I make my defense play that way? Defensive mentality? Custom tactics? Team pressing? Offsides trap? Can't figure it out for the life of me.

I don't play much FIFA online so I can't help you. Every time I try I hate it, people just press the hell out of you and don't play realistically. I would try different tactics and mentality offline and see what works for you.

You guys gotta help me.

Be methodical on offense, think ahead of who you want to pass to and then what you want to do with the ball. People who come flying at your are extremely vulnerable and can be picked apart easily using 1 2 passing. I advise you watching tutorials about 1 2 passing and proper dribbling. The only
Time you should ever use sprint is when there are no defenders in front of you or if you know you have a gap to run past the defenders. On defense, it's wise to contain passing lanes and do not be overly
Aggressive. Be smart on offense, and be a genius on defense. It's all about anticipation and positioning. You simply can't run into an experienced player and expect to get the ball.

I don't play much FIFA online so I can't help you. Every time I try I hate it, people just press the hell out of you and don't play realistically. I would try different tactics and mentality offline and see what works for you.

Offline is great for getting a feel for the game. But the computer isn't going to press as much as in person so it won't be an ideal practicing simulation. Just know, people who press, are the people you should be beating 5-0. Learn how to 1 2 pass and they will be picked apart quite easily and lethally.

Offline is great for getting a feel for the game. But the computer isn't going to press as much as in person so it won't be an ideal practicing simulation. Just know, people who press, are the people you should be beating 5-0. Learn how to 1 2 pass and they will be picked apart quite easily and lethally.

I play with some good sliders so the game is more realistic. I hate the way the game plays online.

You guys gotta help me.

If you hold A+RB on xbox or X+R1 on ps you'll double team the ball. It won't tackle for you unless your opponent is a sprint pheen. There is always a way out of trouble, it just might be backwards, and most players aren't willing to play it back. Body feints, fake shot turns and the new spin move are OP on this fifa. My advice would be to go the arena and practice those. It takes 4* skills for the new spin move but anybody on the game can body feint or fake shot.

If you hold A+RB on xbox or X+R1 on ps you'll double team the ball. It won't tackle for you unless your opponent is a sprint pheen. There is always a way out of trouble, it just might be backwards, and most players aren't willing to play it back. Body feints, fake shot turns and the new spin move are OP on this fifa. My advice would be to go the arena and practice those. It takes 4* skills for the new spin move but anybody on the game can body feint or fake shot.

Pressing right bumper and x or a will double team as well as contain. If you want to double team without containing, simply click right bumper. I wouldn't advise it unless he is in the far side and you have a good angle on the attacker. Never double team when the opponent is near your goal in the middle of the field. The best way to use it is to press right bumper for your defender to run at him and you can control your guy and intercept a passing lane. Fake shot is extremely useful and relatively easy to do.

Yes 15 is amazing. I've just been playing offline at this point but I'll start online this weekend. Anyone want to play teams? I've honestly never played that and I"m curious.

Loved the game up until June 2018 came along. That's when I found out that apparently there is a bug that prevents you from being able to play in the World Cup. Actually, you can't play in any international competitions. What a crock of ****. Literally one of the most exciting aspects of the game EA managed to **** up. Good job, guys.

Loved the game up until June 2018 came along. That's when I found out that apparently there is a bug that prevents you from being able to play in the World Cup. Actually, you can't play in any international competitions. What a crock of ****. Literally one of the most exciting aspects of the game EA managed to **** up. Good job, guys.

Presentation is great in this one but even with good sliders the AI is terrible for the CPU and human.

Presentation is great in this one but even with good sliders the AI is terrible for the CPU and human.

Indeed. I am trying to get a cross going, and my guys literally just stand there. And the CPU just blows. They just dribble around until someone tackles them.

I play on world class, no slider adjustment. Not quite good enough to play on legendary yet.

Turn the difficulty up.

Nope. Play on World Class with great sliders from operation sports to make it realistic but the CPU and Human AI are still terrible with marking and other things. I like my gameplay realistic and PES it 10 times better on the field this year.

Fifa 15 is better than that sh*t pile that was Fifa 14. 15 is not better than 13 though in terms of AI.

Fifa 15 is better than that sh*t pile that was Fifa 14. 15 is not better than 13 though in terms of AI.

AI is garbage, but the intuitive player movements are great. I played a lobbed through ball to Suarez that was a little behind him, and he scorpion kicked it from 20 yards out off the bar. Little things like that make this the best FIFA yet, just gotta play with the sliders.

VN Store

Back