Field conditions

It's a crazy phenomenon called Dew point...happens when the sun goes down on clear sunny days where the warm air cools rapidly at night.

Yes, the field is slick.now.and has much less grip than earlier.
Wow. Crazy science. That said, I understand your point but this seems slicker than normal intelligent donkey.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Wow. Crazy science. That said, I understand your point but this seems slicker than normal intelligent donkey.
Yeah I understand what you mean...apologies for the sarcastic jab...it's a product of watching a game that is all but over but seems to just keep grinding on and on.

I do know a cold.front is moving through the area tonight or tomorrow and wonder if it's contributing to the higher than.normal amount of condensation?

It's a crazy phenomenon called Dew point...happens when the sun goes down on clear sunny days where the warm air cools rapidly at night.

Told my wife that when Joe had his feet go out from under him on two straight plays.

I heard it was time for a scheduled watering of the lawn. They turned the sprinklers on at half time for a good while. We kinda needed rain but I guess the sprinklers had to do.

Correct, and the field has irrigation so there was plenty of moisture there. You can tell where it's dry in the mornings because there will be no dew on that turf!

VN Store

Back