Fentanyl Now Leading Cause of Death For Ages 18-45

So what you will about Rome, they never praised sodomy to the point of making sodomy marriage legal and praised by the gov

Yes. Legalizing marriage between consenting adults is certainly much worse than feeding people to animals or creating the most gruesome form of capital punishment imaginable and then unleashing it on the world. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yeah, but America is much worse morally at this point.

LOL

The people you see as immoral are not in hiding anymore and you're putting too much weight on that component. Do you think we are seriously more immoral than an empire that had slavery?

Yes. Legalizing marriage between consenting adults is certainly much worse than feeding people to animals or creating the most gruesome form of capital punishment imaginable and then unleashing it on the world. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

From your subjective perspective, Rome even knew it was morally wrong. both are very immoral. We are are heading down the path to make pedophilia normal. We continue bringing in Afghanistan muslims, those guys got no problems raping boys and your gov will turn a blind eye.

From your subjective perspective, Rome even knew it was morally wrong. both are very immoral. We are are heading down the path to make pedophilia normal. We continue bringing in Afghanistan muslims, those guys got no problems raping boys and your gov will turn a blind eye.
I forget there are people who believe this stuff and are slippery sloping into a fearful future. That is the only thing I find redeeming about your post.

Reactions: sonofUT62

So tell me you’re a Q follower and a member of Westboro Baptist without actually saying it? Or you’re a member that church in Knox County where the preacher wants to execute gays on Tennessee public television.

You guys are so twisted in the name of god. Spend a little more time focusing on yourselves instead of worrying about the sexual activities of consenting adults and equating to criminal acts.

Reactions: sonofUT62
You guys are so twisted in the name of god. Spend a little more time focusing on yourselves instead of worrying about the sexual activities of consenting adults and equating to criminal acts.

The Romans were more civilized and homosexuals are bad. I feel this way because of my faith, which is centered around a man who the Romans murdered in the most brutal manner possIble? 🤣🤣 I swear you can’t make this stuff up.

The Romans were more civilized and homosexuals are bad. I feel this way because of my faith, which is centered around a man who the Romans murdered in the most brutal manner possIble? 🤣🤣 I swear you can’t make this stuff up.

The Romans were more civilized than whom? One of the most brutal civilizations ever.

Why are homosexuals bad?

If you are a good god fearing person do you believe slavery to be bad?

Are you for the death penalty?

The Romans were more civilized than whom? One of the most brutal civilizations ever.

Why are homosexuals bad?

If you are a good god fearing person do you believe slavery to be bad?

Are you for the death penalty?

I don’t actually believe one thing I wrote in that post. I’m making fun of the other guy. Hence the obvious sarcasm and use of the phrase “ can’t make this stuff up”.

VN Store

Back