Federal Charge for four Hoops Asst Coaches....

The SEC was just starting to get good at BB lol. What will happen to current players on these teams? Sexton at AL, Wiley and possibly more at Auburn?

I have mixed feelings on all of this. I'm glad that the FBI is knocking heads of the sleaze balls that the impotent NCAA allowed to cheat unchecked. On the other hand, I hate seeing college basketball being destroyed. Plus there's the anxiety created wondering if TN and/or CRB will be hammered as collateral damage or worse.

If this scandal can bring Pitino down before everything has even come to light then nobody is safe.

Think about all the **** that Rick's pulled in the past 5-10 years alone. We don't even know all of the details of the investigation and Louisville cut their head coach and AD just like that.

I wish a caller would confront Basilio for advocating that Barnes should have been dragging Tennessee through the gutter because that's where the competition has been living. Man, I hope that Barnes has been running clean programs.

If this scandal can bring Pitino down before everything has even come to light then nobody is safe.

Think about all the **** that Rick's pulled in the past 5-10 years alone. We don't even know all of the details of the investigation and Louisville cut their head coach and AD just like that.

I feel like it was a matter of time before UL messed up again and Rick got canned. At most schools Jurich and Pitino would have been gone loooooong ago.

I feel like it was a matter of time before UL messed up again and Rick got canned. At most schools Jurich and Pitino would have been gone loooooong ago.

Matter of time? "detailed actions of university-6 representatives at June 3rd meeting"...they never stopped. Weeks after the NCAA slapped UL over the sex scandal they were right back at it.

Already some decommitments from some highly sought after players. I wonder if there won't be a larger than normal spring signing period. Gives time for more information to come out regarding other schools and gives the recruit ore time to develop relationships with other programs. Could the Vols benefit fro this trickle down effect?

An Alabama associate AD has also been implicated and resigned. He wasn't arrested or identified by name in the indictments, but he is said to have received $25K to do what Person did at Auburn--steer players to a particular financial advisor. The father of bama's point guard--kid from atlanta--is said to have gotten money.

VN Store

Back