FBI Director Wray: Warns of Chinese spying and espionage threats

So, your position is that the Chinese just started trying to hack us and Trump wouldn't know if they had, thus couldn't be correct in stating that others may have been tampering. And from what I could tell, Trump's statement was pertaining to election tampering in general as opposed to specifically about the DNC servers. At least, I haven't seen a quote that would indicate otherwise.

And that is a lie.

Reactions: 1 person
Russia also didn't try to hack the RNC because they wanted Trump to win. Putin even admitted he wanted Trump to win on Monday in the press conference. You can't deny that anymore. Putin had a preference for Trump.

He had a anyone but Hillary position.

And the RNC wasn’t Hack because they didn’t fall for a phishing scam email.
This wasn’t a complicated hack. This is the crap senile old people fall for.

I thought I read somewhere that they were hacked but was limited or old email accounts, something like that..

Oh, for God's sake... my position is that Russia was singularly responsible for the 2016 DNC hacking and that our intelligence agencies briefed Trump on this two weeks prior to his inauguration in 2017.

China has been engaged in cyber warfare against the United States for many years and will continue to do so. However, that has nothing to do with the specific attack on the DNC in 2016.

I went back and watched the video collage in question again.

He said that Russia hacked us and other countries may be hacking us (present) as well.

He repeatedly referred to Russia "tampering" and other countries "tampering" as well.

I'm not sure how you can watch that collage and come away with the idea that he was speaking specifically and narrowly about the server hack since the server was never mentioned once, but "tampering" was mentioned repeatedly.

I went back and watched the video collage in question again.

He said that Russia hacked us and other countries may be hacking us (present) as well.

He repeatedly referred to Russia "tampering" and other countries "tampering" as well.

I'm not sure how you can watch that collage and come away with the idea that he was speaking specifically and narrowly about the server hack since the server was never mentioned once, but "tampering" was mentioned repeatedly.

He said "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling took place - could be other people also,"

He never changed the subject from the 2016 campaign (which is where this began on Monday) to the present tense. He was simply offsetting his acknowledgment that it was Russia, like he normally does:

"It could have been Russia, it could have been China... it also could have been a 400 pound guy sitting on his bed."

Its odd that all these democrats are getting upset at communist countries trying to "hack" America considering they are communists themselves. Such a poor, misinformed, sad, mentally unstable group of goobers.

He said "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling took place - could be other people also,"

He never changed the subject from the 2016 campaign (which is where this began on Monday) to the present tense. He was simply offsetting his acknowledgment that it was Russia, like he normally does:

"It could have been Russia, it could have been China... it also could have been a 400 pound guy sitting on his bed."

In the montage that I watched, and the thread that you referenced, watch that and tell me why I should have narrowly defined what "meddling" he was speaking about, or why you are. Face it, your "lies" bluster was just that.

Apologize and move on.

ETA: His very first statement was, "...I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries..."

Again. Just admit it and move on. Stop being do Trumpish.

Last edited:
Its odd that all these democrats are getting upset at communist countries trying to "hack" America considering they are communists themselves. Such a poor, misinformed, sad, mentally unstable group of goobers.

f7c53c24dfaf4ff608c1cab812c06131.jpg

In the montage that I watched, and the thread that you referenced, watch that and tell me why I should have narrowly defined what "meddling" he was speaking about, or why you are. Face it, your "lies" bluster was just that.

Apologize and move on.

ETA: His very first statement was, "...I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries..."

Again. Just admit it and move on. Stop being do Trumpish.

We are talking about different statements then. Regardless of which statement you're talking about, however, he never just says that Russia meddled in the 2016 election and leaves it at that. He always tries to offset any criticism of Putin with something else.

Just this morning, you guys were castigating Trump because he didn't admit "enough" that Russia tampered. Trump said repeatedly, "I believe Russia did it, but it also could have been others as well, like China."

Now you are all puny that some of the cons around here may feel vindicated?

Seems like a sad life to base your happiness on whether faceless adversaries on an internet political board feel vindicated or not. Kooky, I say.

We are talking about different statements then. Regardless of which statement you're talking about, however, he never just says that Russia meddled in the 2016 election and leaves it at that. He always tries to offset any criticism of Putin with something else.

That was my original point, bruh. He didn't leave it at just Russia and you guys crucified him. Now, we see reports that it wasn't just Russia.

I think it was you that first introduced the word "vindicated" into this discussion. It sounds like Trump is vindicated.

Video Evidence but the Liberal Media continues to lie.

[twitter]1019938748413435910[/twitter]

First sentence.

That was my original point, bruh. He didn't leave it at just Russia and you guys crucified him. Now, we see reports that it wasn't just Russia.

I think it was you that first introduced the word "vindicated" into this discussion. It sounds like Trump is vindicated.

When it comes to the hacking of the DNC in 2016? It was just Russia. That is the discussion. You are trying to change the subject.

Just this morning, you guys were castigating Trump because he didn't admit "enough" that Russia tampered. Trump said repeatedly, "I believe Russia did it, but it also could have been others as well, like China."

Now you are all puny that some of the cons around here may feel vindicated?

Seems like a sad life to base your happiness on whether faceless adversaries on an internet political board feel vindicated or not. Kooky, I say.

When it comes to the hacking of the DNC in 2016? It was just Russia. That is the discussion. You are trying to change the subject.

I referenced the video montage from this morning's thread. You replied. It was my subject Hoss. Don't tell me I'm changing it.

First sentence. And then every one after.

You're welcome, Trump'sBrother85.

I referenced the video montage from this morning's thread. You replied. It was my subject Hoss. Don't tell me I'm changing it.

First sentence. And then every one after.

You're welcome, Trump'sBrother85.

Nobody ever said that China wasn't also engaging in cyber warfare against the United States. The core issue is Trump's reluctance over the last year and a half to place the blame on Russia for hacking the DNC in 2016 and just leave it at that. He will always try to offset it with "it could have also been... (fill in the blank)"

You are trying to claim victory in a conflict which wasn't being fought. Nobody has denied that China does also attack the US.

Nobody ever said that China wasn't also engaging in cyber warfare against the United States. The core issue is Trump's reluctance over the last year and a half to place the blame on Russia for hacking the DNC in 2016 and just leave it at that. He will always try to offset it with "it could have also been... (fill in the blank)"

You are trying to claim victory in a conflict which wasn't being fought. Nobody has denied that China does also attack the US.

You sound suspiciously like you're describing my initial criticism, TrumpsBrother. Go back and read the post you responded to.

Then admit you were wrong. Don't be Trumpish.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back