Favorite NBA Team

Memphis Grizzlies, The only out-of-state team I pull for is the Dodgers.

I like cheering for individual players in the NBA personally, but I'll go for the Spurs over anyone else.

Boston Celtics/Golden State Warriors for me.

Love the Celtics new lineup, but hate that they have added black to those classic unis. And Baron Davis may be my favorite athlete right now, for his heart, leadership, and fantastic beard/bald head fashion statement.

i'm with vkb. I'm a hornets fan. Big Baron Davis fan though. kind of worked out for awhile. I'm still learning to like Paul. It's hard.

i don't watch as much as i used to. but i'm still a bulls guy more than anything. i never got into the grizzlies

i'm with vkb. I'm a hornets fan. Big Baron Davis fan though. kind of worked out for awhile. I'm still learning to like Paul. It's hard.
Was a huge B. Davis fan while he was in Charlotte/NO. Love the way he plays and he is clutch. Haven't really been able to keep up with him since he went to the Warriors. Was definitely rooting for him in the playoffs last year though.

bulls fan when i was little

use to be a kings fan when they had web, bibby, divac, etc. just the way they played was awesome

now i'd say the suns with the celtics 2nd

Still looking. Tried to hop on the Grizz train but it's tough to pull for a team you never see play.

Celtics....Larry Bird fan, back in the day!

Now, I could care less about the NBA :D

Da' Bulls.

chicago%20bulls.jpg

VN Store

Back