Fashion-related Trends of Today that will be Made Fun of in 30-40 Years

Wall paper comes and goes. It might be out at the moment, or in? Each cycle seems to last 15-20 years.
It has also been around for a long time.

I've been told it's coming back around, but after painstakingly removing it from the walls of two different houses about 15 years ago, I have forbidden its use in my residence!

Having been subjected to that fixer upper show those people are pushing the hell out of wallpaper and shiplap. You need an “accent wall” guys, duh. I don’t begrudge these people for cooking up new ideas, they convince noobs this is a great idea, and it works to sell that house later to other noobs. Then you find out the cool shiplap is really barnwood from a farmer who was pretty big into DDT or some other carcinogen.

Fitted clothing *really* bothers a lot of you. Lol.

Nothing at all wrong with an athletic-cut shirt or tailored suit, if you're in the shape to wear them.

Skinny jeans? Nope.

And, for the love, please don't roll them up. That needed to die forever in the late 80s.

Fitted clothing *really* bothers a lot of you. Lol.
I wear slim fit button up or athletic fit polo shirts usually and my pants fit well. However there is no need for the sheer ridiculousness of some of the skinny pants I see on guys. Do some squats once in a while and those pants won't for anymore

Ear gauges also need to go away. Can't wait to see some of those ears in 30-40 years.:D

(Most wear skinny jeans too)

Nothing at all wrong with an athletic-cut shirt or tailored suit, if you're in the shape to wear them.

Skinny jeans? Nope.

And, for the love, please don't roll them up. That needed to die forever in the late 80s.
as well as tucked into untied high tops

I wear slim fit button up or athletic fit polo shirts usually and my pants fit well. However there is no need for the sheer ridiculousness of some of the skinny pants I see on guys. Do some squats once in a while and those pants won't for anymore

Yeah the second skin look is weird, especially on tall, skinny dudes like me.

I do wear slim fit though. I have to get a lot of stuff tailored as well because the sleeve length of an XL would look ridiculous on me.

I'm perfectly ok wearing my Crocs and would prefer them over Teva's (had enough of those in HS). They're more dignified than what most people squeeze into at the water park or beach. If you're at a location that accepts flip flops then you should just accept Crocs as a viable alternative. The difference is really negligible

Leave my Crocs alone and I won't judge your pleated Dockers or St John's Bay :) (not you, just in general)
You would be a croc-wearer.

Yeah the second skin look is weird, especially on tall, skinny dudes like me.

I laugh every time I watch golf lately...trying to imagine swinging a club with my lower body restrained in the current straightjacket-fit pants that are so popular.

which ones dont you agree with ?

There's nothing wrong with a proper Windsor knot.

With shorts, sandals, boat, or canvas shoes (like Sanuks) are perfectly acceptable. Dress loafers make you look like a douche, athletic shoes look dorky unless you are going to the gym, and Crocs make you look like PJ.

Reactions: NWGVol and 508mikey

I think they should fit about like this, maybe slightly looser, but Posh Spice needs to do some squats, himself.

famous-brand-fashion-designer-denim-classic.jpg

VN Store

Back