Far Cry 5 (PS4, XBOX1, PC)

The cult singing/songs in the outposts/gas stations/any spot gets annoying. Not make me impressed with their detail annoying. More like make me want to turn off the game annoying.

The cult singing/songs in the outposts/gas stations/any spot gets annoying. Not make me impressed with their detail annoying. More like make me want to turn off the game annoying.

Hasn’t bothered me one bit

Pagan Min is still the best Far Cry character. FC5 villains just don’t have his charisma.

yeah, they are lame as hell... especially their 10 min rambling monologues that do absolutely nothing to drive the story forward. It's like they want to bore you to death instead of shoot you.

Hurk is hilarious and reminds me of too many dudes I hung out with in college =D

This is easily the best Far Cry in the series; everything they changed was a step in the right direction. They even learned from games like the Witcher on how to make engaging/interesting side quests that are more than just fetching crap.

I beat the game last night.... probably the worst ending to a game of all time. I guess there are multiple endings, but the one I got was a complete insult to the amount of time I invested in completing the game. wtf, Ubisoft?

Reactions: 1 person
I beat the game last night.... probably the worst ending to a game of all time. I guess there are multiple endings, but the one I got was a complete insult to the amount of time I invested in completing the game. wtf, Ubisoft?

Yep. I figured I won..but actually still lost.

Game was fun though..The bull testicle quest was hilarious.

I thought the ending was fine. Just needs a little bit more explaination. Was hoping some of the dlc would do that but it appears to be completely unrelated to the story. Oh well, far cry 6 it is!

I just picked it up. First far cry game. Pretty addictive so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VN Store

Back