Fantasy Baseball 2024

Probably 12 teams again, and the draft is tentatively Sunday 4/3 at 9:30pm ET (Opening Day 4/7).

Draft is tonight even though I haven’t prepared at all. Last call to join!

FYI whoever is Big Swingin' Hicks, I would suggest adding another pitcher or two because there's a 30 IP minimum per week. Otherwise you'll automatically lose the 5 pitching categories for not meeting the minimum

Looks like Yankee is back in, so with Wickman we're at 11. @TBrown last spot is yours if you want it, though not a huge rush

I’m in.. May or may not be able to make that draft time but all good!

I’m in.. May or may not be able to make that draft time but all good!

Yessir! Yeah that draft time isn't final, but I'll ask around soon to see what works for people and will keep everyone updated. My guess is it ends up being Sunday night (3/26) at 9:30 ET but lmk if another time that weekend works better

Based on talking to the other league members, the best times for the draft are next Sunday night (3/26) or Tuesday night (3/28), and will likely be at 9:30pm ET. Let me know if anyone here has a preference. Opening Day is 3/30

Based on talking to the other league members, the best times for the draft are next Sunday night (3/26) or Tuesday night (3/28), and will likely be at 9:30pm ET. Let me know if anyone here has a preference. Opening Day is 3/30
I’m good for either

Reactions: NashVol11
I talked to a few more people and it sounds like Sunday works best, so the draft will be Sunday at 9:30pm ET. I'll post a reminder over the weekend too.

Reactions: TBrown
Just a reminder for those in this league that the draft is tomorrow (Sunday) at 9:30pm ET. For others that still need a league, see bignewt’s post above.

VN Store

Back