Falling Skies

Same. The previews seem to show it getting much deeper. I like how it looks like it'll actually be something new, not just aliens come and humans fight back. Fresh ideas are welcome with me
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's what I was thinking as well. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:
I like it because it has potential. The first episode was pretty good, not great but I'll reserve judgement until I see a few more episodes and the storyline progresses.

The whole idea that the aliens can detect sound and heat very precisely but can't find 1000s of people walking in the country side is ludicrous.

The flares drew the space ship but not 100 yards from the flares were several oil drum campfires that apparently don't send of a heat signature.

The whole idea that the aliens can detect sound and heat very precisely but can't find 1000s of people walking in the country side is ludicrous.

The flares drew the space ship but not 100 yards from the flares were several oil drum campfires that apparently don't send of a heat signature.

Good point.

You've got spaceships flying all the time but they can't see several hundred people walking in broad daylight. I agree it is a bit ridiculous, but I'll continue to watch.

caught the replay of the pilot episodes, I think they're making a mistake by just jumping right into the middle of the story without providing any background of the invasion or who these people, that we're supposed to care about, are.

Right now, it doesn't seem much better than anything produced by The Asylum for the SyFy channel, and despite the subject matter, it desperately needs an element of humor.

The amount of commercials is insane - I'm done with this show. I bet it's 50/50 programming/commercials.

watching the pilot now on TNT.

Like the premise so far. I liked Noah Wyle a lot back in the old days of ER, no clue what he has been up to since then.

like I said before, if this show doesn't inject some element of humor into it, it is going to fail

like I said before, if this show doesn't inject some element of humor into it, it is going to fail

I'm starting to agree. The audience started at nearly 6 million and has now dropped to just over 4. Something needs to change.

Pope should have killed himself when he killed those Skitters by throwing two frag-grenades strapped to a fuel can at them. Between the shrapnel and the shockwave, there's no way he should have been able to get back on his motorcycle and get away.

I watched the first three episodes but there is something I just don't like about it. I usually dig these shows to.

Pretty good one tonight, kinda slow. Next week should be interesting with the kid to Skitter exchange exposed
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Did anyone catch the finale? I thought it was interesting till the end, I'll watch season two but hope it picks up,

yea, wtf happened at the end? Kinda weird ending. I thought there would be more fighting in this episode also, kind of slow for a finale

VN Store

Back