Face it Missouri is a much better team than some of you want to believe

Shane Ray is an NFL top 15 pick at DE... Kerbyson will be in highlight film on draft night getting abused.. Sad but true

We weren't outcoached. We were far less penalized, we won the field position game all night and our special teams created points. Our O line was flat out owned by their front 4. Because of that we couldn't run or protect the QB. Their Defense whipped us and caused 3 turnovers.
Other than their D, Mizzou looked like garbage. Flagged for delays, false starts and even too many men in the huddle following a timeout! Pinkle's a great coach but we weren't outcoached last night. Our Offense, especially the line, were just beaten like a drum.

They looked like garbage?

They put up 410 yards on us.

They put up 280 against South Carolina, 320 against Kentucky, 385 against Vandy, 119 against Florida and 147 against Georgia.

Our defense didn't stop them worth a crap when their offense wasnt' pinned down inside their 5. Put them out in open field and our defense was garbage.

Missouri's offense isn't very good. Their secondary isn't very good. They have a good DL and they prey upon teams with bad OLs which we have.

A big question is why it took Jancek most of the game to figure out on 3rd and long we need to put pressure on Mauk and why our WRs didn't comeback to Dobbs when he was scrambling. Mauk has had 2, count it, 2 games against SEC opponents where he's had more than 200 yards. UT last night and TAMU. Mauk is horrible and the Mizzou Offense is very bad.

Oh, nevermind. I can't bring up anything that can be a criticism of coaching which I'm sure will be shouted out and ballyhooed by people questioning my credentials. Because clearly you have to be a rocket scientist to say "rockets aren't supposed to detonate 5 seconds after liftoff, right?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I might be wrong but I think they are the worst 9 win team in the country. Epic beat down by UGA, lost to IU, beat Vandy by 10. I predidt Arky puts a smack down on them

They put up 280 against South Carolina, 320 against Kentucky, 385 against Vandy, 119 against Florida and 147 against Georgia.

Our defense didn't stop them worth a crap when their offense wasnt' pinned down inside their 5. Put them out in open field and our defense was garbage.

Missouri's offense isn't very good. Their secondary isn't very good. They have a good DL and they prey upon teams with bad OLs which we have.

A big question is why it took Jancek most of the game to figure out on 3rd and long we need to put pressure on Mauk and why our WRs didn't comeback to Dobbs when he was scrambling. Mauk has had 2, count it, 2 games against SEC opponents where he's had more than 200 yards. UT last night and TAMU. Mauk is horrible and the Mizzou Offense is very bad.

Oh, nevermind. I can't bring up anything that can be a criticism of coaching which I'm sure will be shouted out and ballyhooed by people questioning my credentials. Because clearly you have to be a rocket scientist to say "rockets aren't supposed to detonate 5 seconds after liftoff, right?"

I agree our offense isn't very good but I disagree our secondary while not elite are Solid and make tackles.

I might be wrong but I think they are the worst 9 win team in the country. Epic beat down by UGA, lost to IU, beat Vandy by 10. I predidt Arky puts a smack down on them

Arkansas may very well beat them. They are playing very good ball now. SEC fans continually overlook Missouri. They are a good team, sure they have had some rough games but they have found a way to win 9 games. A good team finds a way to win, that is what MO does.

Arkansas may very well beat them. They are playing very good ball now. SEC fans continually overlook Missouri. They are a good team, sure they have had some rough games but they have found a way to win 9 games. A good team finds a way to win, that is what MO does.

Ark. could beat us...but I think our DL is better versus the Run than some suspect we held UGA for 43min. to 3.6yds a carry. IF we can shut down their Run game we bring the heat and Ark. pass offense is not near as good as Tenn.,A&M etc.

Question is can we score on offense if we do...and get a lead it's our game. If not Ark. Wears us down and wins.

Indiana beat Mizzou - at Mizzou. Indiana has won only two other games (Indiana State and North Texas) this year and has been skunked in the Big 10. No one that Indiana whups can be considered to be a "good" football team. SEC East is just very very weak this year. Arky gonna beat Mizzou like a drum.

Last edited:
Indiana destroyed Mizzou - at Mizzou. Indiana has won only one other game this year and has been skunked in the Big 10. No one that Indiana whups can be considered to be a "good" football team. SEC East is just very very weak this year. Arky gonna beat Mizzou like a drum.

LOL ok destroyed might be a stretch...check out the score and when they scored the go ahead TD. And IU had a rash of Injuries where playing their 3rd string QB for most of the season. They even gave Ohio st. a bit of a run yesterday before they pulled away.

Ark. might whip us like a drum...possible if our Offense struggles and puts are Def. in a bind could happen.

Ark. could beat us...but I think our DL is better versus the Run than some suspect we held UGA for 43min. to 3.6yds a carry. IF we can shut down their Run game we bring the heat and Ark. pass offense is not near as good as Tenn.,A&M etc.

Question is can we score on offense if we do...and get a lead it's our game. If not Ark. Wears us down and wins.

At this time with injuries and suspensions, Ark is better than us. They won't be next year though!

I will say we are still a sliver better than aTm at this juncture of the season.

I thought Golden terrorized us more than Ray did. Of course, we probably schemed to slow Ray down, but when we did, Golden just destroyed us. He also made huge plays running down screens and other plays after he saw where the play was going.

Or, why Dobbs was not rolled out more since Mizz was getting such pressure on the inside?

Houston, we have a problem ........

I have to agree. We were in good position to score many times through the night. Their experienced defense shut us down. On top of our defense looking shooken the second half. Too many passes caught on top of our own players helmets. Good game though. We weren't offsides

VN Store

Back