Explain Who You Are with Your Famous Comp

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Tell us who you are (personality, looks, views, however you want to go about it) by telling us who your famous comp is.

I thought of this topic because my best friend from high school just told me I remind him of Theo Von. I've gotten this a few times now from people. I think part of it is we have similar features, though he looks a little shorter than me. I think part of it is I'm rarely serious and say some random ass stuff in social settings. Another part of it is the southern connection. I don't speak with a southern accent, but if you're here out west and say southern words, you're the same as Theo Von. And I had a similar ironic mullet back in the 00's

1639436926410.png

Who ya got?

Reactions: McDad
I have heard multiple times from friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers I look like this guy:

jack-black.jpg

Unfortunatley, Jack Black and I have similar personalities so the better someone knows me the more they see the resemblance.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I've been told by a few people that I look like Doyle Brunson.

15787059_web1_BET-WSOP-NOV05-21-005.jpg

When I moved back to east TN about 20 years ago, too many people thought I was Steve Spurrier. It was horrible. I grew a my face out to make it go away. I still have a stache or goatee.

Screenshot_20211214-082922_Firefox Focus.jpg

Multiple folks have told me I look like Zach Brown, especially 5-7 years back.

I have heard multiple times from friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers I look like this guy:

View attachment 420257

Unfortunatley, Jack Black and I have similar personalities so the better someone knows me the more they see the resemblance.

What did you think of the film, Johnny Skidmarks?

VN Store

Back