Evan Berry Working at RB

I wonder if he chewed Bajakian and the offense as an "apology" to our defensive players. Is that far fetched to think?

Butchna, we actually agree on something!! Holy cow, this might be a breakthrough moment.

Serious note, know my apology was very sincere bud.

No problems man. :salute:...I'm not that bad...cept when I am. :wink2:

Reactions: 1 person
I heard Butch tea bagged Bajakian's tuna melt in front of the team and then made him eat it. If that is true, make this cat the President.

Reactions: 2 people
As a student here at UT, I happened to see Jalen Hurd near Vol Hall and I asked him if he was going to play this week against chatt and he said yeah he would. Maybe Butch will rest him but he wants to play. fwiw

Talk about some 0-60 acceleration. Two steps and full speed.

I wonder if EvB at RB is a real option. Definitely adds some play making ability in the back field

Don't make a **** how he accelerates with our stupid ass run scheme. We can't pass block long enough to throw a screen pass so let's try this running plays that take 5 seconds to develop

Didn't look bad as a qb. I'd throw him in there as qb on a few plays and see how it went. Against Chattanooga what's the worst that could happen. Lol ok I might be stretching a bit.

But seriously watching those highlights makes me long for the day we get a true dual threat qb.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't look bad as a qb. I'd throw him in there as qb on a few plays and see how it went. Against Chattanooga what's the worst that could happen. Lol ok I might be stretching a bit.

But seriously watching those highlights makes me long for the day we get a true dual threat qb.

We are Tennessee. Don't ever ask that question again.:no:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back