Evan Berry Getting Crunked Up (Video)

He's clearly a jokester ..

"messing up" the hotel room was knocking a paper off a table. I thought it was funny.

Maybe. But I'd advise him to:

1. Pull up your d&^% pants!
2. Limit messing up other people's property to opposing players on opposing teams.
3. Take your hands off your crotch, there's better places to put them.
4. Have fun without being stupid. Stupid is recording on video anything that can become embarrassing or self-incriminatory.
5. Too many people these days, young and old who are such juvenile jerks. We don't need more. Be different and better by exuding class.
6. Take to heart the lessons that Tyler B. Da'Rick R., Terrel O. and other such wild child players provide. Class matters, even the NFL is realizing this and making it cost you when you don't have it. No matter how good you are on the field.

Last edited:
It's kind of sad that recruits can't do silly high school/teenage stuff like this without thousands of people seeing it

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe. But I'd advise him to:

1. Pull up your d&^% pants!
2. Limit messing up other people's property to opposing players on opposing teams.
3. Take your hands off your crotch, there's better places to put them.
4. Have fun without being stupid. Stupid is recording on video anything that can become embarrassing or self-incriminatory.
5. Too many people these days, young and old who are such juvenile jerks. We don't need more. Be different and better by exuding class.
6. Take to heart the lessons that Tyler B. Da'Rick R., Terrel O. and other such wild child players provide. Class matters, even the NFL is realizing this and making it cost you when you don't have it. No matter how good you are on the field.

Why so serious? Did he breakup with your daughter or something? Or us it brake up your daughter? I get confused on VN.

He looked more athletic in that video than a majority of our staters. So that's good...

What's so weird about a guy jumping around pretending to "mess" up a hotel room? Haha...I agree.. weird but kinda funny. We gotta remember that they're kids. I'm sure I did stupid stuff as a kid, BUT I didn't broadcast it for the world to see.

To be fair, what year were you his age?

VN Store

Back