ESPNU now on Comcast

And.... for me this is even better, because I have Direct TV....

Comcast internet users now have ESPN 360!!!

Do we know if any, and if so which, UT games are going to be on ESPNU this year? I'm thinking of upgrading. I've checked with Comcast and they say I need the sports package, not digital preferred...anybody in Knoxville clarify??

Do we know if any, and if so which, UT games are going to be on ESPNU this year? I'm thinking of upgrading. I've checked with Comcast and they say I need the sports package, not digital preferred...anybody in Knoxville clarify??

Go to the Ccast website and look at what channels are in what package. ESPNU is in the dig' prefer' package.

If you have Comcast, you have it. It may still be marked as "TBA" in your program guide, but they activated it in every market on Thursday.

Anyone in the tricities know if we can get it yet? I have digital preferred in Johnson City and I am crossing my fingers. I am at work and can't check right now. If so, do you know what channel?

Hopefully I can get ESPN 360 as well since I have Comcast broadband. This is gonna be sweet!

w00t!!! Not only did I get ESPNU this past weekend but I got ESPNU HD yesterday or today!!

Watching Oregon State's Thursday night upset of #1 USC right now. This is great having ESPNU HD!!

If you have Comcast, you have it. It may still be marked as "TBA" in your program guide, but they activated it in every market on Thursday.

Ok, Ive got a question about Comcast. Im US Navy stationed in Whidbey Island Washington and have been a Volunteer fan since I could sit up on my own. For those of you who have been around a while, you may remember my cousin (John Fisher who played center). Anyway, regarding the Comcast situation. I have Comcast up here and was wondering if anyone could tell me what channel ESPNU would be on up here? Also, would ESPNU be better than say buying a College Football package? Thanks in advance....

Is there an easy way to find on the net when it is going to be avaliable in a specific area?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back