ESPN: Saban hosts Manning (and Bronco Coaches)

Again I don't dislike Manning. I just don't worship him like you bandwagon Bronco fans. What team are you guys going to support when he retires?

I will pull for the dirty birds when he retires unless I move. How is pulling for Peyton a "bandwagon"? He was the QB at UT when I was in college and I have never stopped pulling for him. In fact I have been a Peyton fan longer than there have been Nashville Oilers fan.

Reactions: 1 person
I will pull for the dirty birds when he retires unless I move. How is pulling for Peyton a "bandwagon"? He was the QB at UT when I was in college and I have never stopped pulling for him. In fact I have been a Peyton fan longer than there have been Nashville Oilers fan.

I was just making a point that I stick with one team good or bad; no matter who is playing for them. You guys that tie you team loyal to whatever team Manning plays for are the ones attacking me because I disagree with decisions that he has made. You all can pull for whatever team you want to pull for; I don't care.
I am happy for Peyton's sucess and proud that he is a Vol. I don't like what he did to my NFL team, nor do I like him going to Bama and talking with Saban and Kiffen. Doesn't make me hate him though.

Just read on SI.com that Manning and the OC from Denver recently met with Saban for a mutually beneficial exchange of information. WTF?

This thread has been pure GOLD!

Thanks VN for not disappointing. I knew you would come through!

VN Store

Back