ESPN Recruiting survey

"And this won't come as a shock, but Oregon was named by 72 percent of recruits as having the best uniforms in college football. UCLA registered 5 percent of the votes. The Ducks' dominance was so overwhelming that UCLA, Florida State and Penn State were the only other schools to receive multiple votes with respondents."

As far as Uniforms go, I couldn't care less if UT leads or not in that category...IMO recruits lost because UT's uniforms aren't Nike flashy are just that, recruits UT will lose....

JMHO

As far as Uniforms go, I couldn't care less if UT leads or not in that category...IMO recruits lost because UT's uniforms aren't Nike flashy are just that, recruits UT will lose....

JMHO

It's easy to say that, but do you honestly think UT is in any position to be writing recruits (of any talent level) off? That may be an option for a school who is already at a high level instead of working their way back up to it.

That being said, I agree with you for the most part. I hate that uniforms play such a big part of the recruitment and a player's decision. It would feel like selling your soul to bypass any part of UT's great traditions just to get a few more recruits to even consider playing here.

Ok, I call BS! Georgia got mentioned as a top facility school? With their 10 yard indoor practice facility? SMH

Didn't Reggie White come here because of some ice cream that was better here than at Clemson? I read that somewhere. Long story short, food matters.

VN Store

Back