ESPN: Ranking the SEC's Top 25 Players for 2016

Josh Dobbs isn't in the top-25? Offensive POY? That's what I don't like about these "lists," is there is no rhyme or reason. Just depends on the writer.

Reactions: 3 people
Alabama has a bunch of top 25 and Hurts and Minnakah will be back and the ones leaving will be replaced with 5 *****. Saban has a tough job has nothing to work with like the rest of SEC but somehow makes it work. As Bum Phillips said about Bear He can take his'n and beat your'n,,,and then turn around and could take your'n and beat his'n.

Reactions: 1 person
It really is disappointing to not see Dobbs listed. He should absolutely have been ranked. And to have Hurts ranked 6th is a joke.

Josh Dobbs isn't in the top-25? Offensive POY? That's what I don't like about these "lists," is there is no rhyme or reason. Just depends on the writer.

Unbelievable, I guess ESPN didn't see the play of the year in the SEC when Dobbs hit Jennings for the Hail Mary win at Georgia or the 5 Touchdowns that he scored against Florida.

Yet again we see the Alabama bias showing. First off, let me say that Allen is a great player. But in all honesty, how is he above Barnett? The real answer is he is not. Stats dont say it. So the only thing left is because he plays for Alabama. Does anyone honestly believe that if both players stats were identical, yet Barnett played for Bama, that he wouldnt have the accolades Allen has?

Chad Kelly? Carl Lawson? Ralph Webb? But no Josh Dobbs? That is utterly ridiculous.

VN Store

Back