ESPN nice story on Tee Martin

People act like he told CBJ to f off he didn't want the job. He and his significant other decided they wanted to stay in LA. Worked out better for him as hes now the OC, I doubt very seriously he would have held that title here under Jones.

It wasn't what he did. It is how he did it. I say take his street sign down and give it to Inky. Now that's a true VFL.

People act like he told CBJ to f off he didn't want the job. He and his significant other decided they wanted to stay in LA. Worked out better for him as hes now the OC, I doubt very seriously he would have held that title here under Jones.

Besides, private universities pay more $$$.

I wonder how he feels about that comment now that Hurd should break Tennesse's ALL TIME RUSHING RECORD this year. In his Jr. season.

I bet Hurd didn't give a crap. If only VN would follow his lead.

So you guessed what Hurd might think then you say we need to follow your guess?

I wonder if Hurd has it stapled to his locker for motivation. That's my guess. Who wins?

I don't hate Tee but I still think his move was childish. I'm always thankful for that one year but his true colors were showing in that comment. Just didn't need to say anything at all and I wish he never did. Forgive and move on.

I do hope he's successful where he is but I wouldn't be excited to have him here.

VN Store

Back