ESPN First Take Skewers Fulmer

Skip "Vandyman" Bayless called Fulmer, "The Wade Phillips of College Football".

"Every year Fulmer is retained at Tennessee is one more year Vanderbilt has a shot at beating Tennessee"

Last edited:
As I said in another thread, the headlines we received on this trip were great for the program.

They all agreed that Tennessee is in deep trouble this year. I have to agree.

Fulmer is fulfilling his contract and will more then likely get his raise this year. Don't be so hard on the guy.

I hope the media hounds Fulmer all year long, it's most likely the best chance to finally see change.

Fulmer is fulfilling his contract and will more then likely get his raise this year. Don't be so hard on the guy.

Yep, hammy is a stand up kind of guy. He'll keep fulmer around long enough to get some wins... and maybe if we're lucky (i.e. florida, lsu, auburn, georgia & alabama decide to disband their football programs), we'll win a couple of championships along the way.

Life is good.

What are the 8 wins this year? I see FL, Auburn, UGA and Bama as losses unless somethings change dramatically. That's a 7-5 regular season. He'd have to win the bowl and not blow the USC or Vandy game to get his automatic extension.

What are the 8 wins this year? I see FL, Auburn, UGA and Bama as losses unless somethings change dramatically. That's a 7-5 regular season. He'd have to win the bowl and not blow the USC or Vandy game to get his automatic extension.
I can actually see USCe beating us fairly easy this season...I believe Spurrier will be the dagger everyone is hoping for this time....This has GOT to change.

That was sarcasm my friend.

VN Store

Back