ESPN Disrespects Heupel

Who the f***k cares? It's your fault for watching or reading anything produced by ESPN, and worse yet for taking it seriously enough to actually start a thread.
I agree and I do not care about ESPN opinions. I hate that I have to watch their network to see a game.

That being said, I also do not understand what TN ever did that made ESPN hate us so much. This has been going on for year.

Maybe it was because lighting struck Lee Corse's rental car in a UT parking lot.

ESPN just wrote a article where they rank to top 10 college coaches:

1. Kirby
2. Deboer
3. Utah coach
4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:
Brian Kelly, Lincoln Riley, Ferentz, Fickell, Drinkwitz, Mack Brown, Mike Grundy, Jonathan Smith, Deion, Curt Cignetti, Chris Kleiman, Jon Sumrall.

None of the espn guys even gave Heupel a vote. Coaches at Tulane, Indiana, Michigan St, Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, and Ole Miss all getting votes ahead of the coach of the Tennessee Volunteers? WTH?

Help has gotten us from Cornbread to just a few plays away from the SEC title game and the CFP in 3 years. I don’t get it. Why doesn’t espn like Heupel?

How the hell is Deboer #2??

This sums up why they struggle financially. I don't see the hate for Tennessee (in fact every fanbase says that), I just think they are not good at evaluating the sport.
I just think they have forgotten what their actual mission is and have got sucked into politics and showmanship, with the creeping laziness evidenced by rapid fire hot takes and so forth. It's happening to most of our institutions, sadly.

VN Store

Back