Error after post

AllVols

Use Caution
Anyone else get this error after they post?
"OOOOOPPPPPSSSS! /forum/ does not exist. Please report this problem and what was done to cause it. Thanks. "
I don't get it all the time, but enough to drive me crasy. :crazy:

Delete your cookies (that's what I get told to do everytime i have technical problems) and no never had that problem.

If you still have issues let someone besides me know...I just expelled my technical knowledge all together.

yeah, it's still happening.

Can ya give me a hint as to who I need to let know?

Thanks again.

That happened to me constantly but it was the skin/web browser thing I was using. You can choose a different one at the bottom of the screen page and that should help.

OE which skin were you using? Do you remember?

AllVols, is it only happening after you post? Can you copy the url from the address bar and paste it here on one of the error pages?

OE which skin were you using? Do you remember?

AllVols, is it only happening after you post? Can you copy the url from the address bar and paste it here on one of the error pages?
Yes it only happens when I post. I don't have problems jumping from are to area, Like from here to the "pub".

As soon as it happens again I will post the URL.

Thanks in advance.

Yes it only happens when I post. I don't have problems jumping from are to area, Like from here to the "pub".

As soon as it happens again I will post the URL.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried any of the different skins to see if it happens on all of them?

Also, next time it happens, copy the http address from your browser's address bar so I can see which page you are trying to access at the time it happens.

VN Store

Back