Eric Holder stepping down

I don't hate the man, I think he is either an incompetent empty suit or an evil bastard but I don't hate him.

I hate the people who voted for him in 2012, those are the ones who owe my kids and future grandchildren an apology. They are the ones who people should scorn!

First sentence I agree 100%.

The second sentence I don't agree. The alternative was not any better, that is why I voted for Gary Johnson.. Both parties need to nominate better candidates.

Reactions: 1 person
First sentence I agree 100%.

The second sentence I don't agree. The alternative was not any better, that is why I voted for Gary Johnson.. Both parties need to nominate better candidates.

Romney as bad as he is would have been infinitely better than Obama. There is no possible way he could have been worse.

Romney as bad as he is would have been infinitely better than Obama. There is no possible way he could have been worse.

One thing to always remember young'un, there can always be worse. :)

I do see your point.

One thing to always remember young'un, there can always be worse. :)

I do see your point.

When you reach the bottom of the barrel not much else below that. Everyone should have known that in 2012.

The anouncement is rather odd. Usually this is arranged before the anouncement and the replacement is already been tapped, doesn't seem to be the case here.

Just seems strange, feel like there's more to it. I guess we will see.

2015 Holder found guilty by Congress.

2016 Obama pardons Holder.

*perfect scenario

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The anouncement is rather odd. Usually this is arranged before the anouncement and the replacement is already been tapped, doesn't seem to be the case here.

Just seems strange, feel like there's more to it. I guess we will see.

The rumor floating around is that Obama is expecting a Supreme Court justice to step down and that he will nominate Holder as the replacement. I kind of doubt that happens, but it would be very bad for the US if it did.

The rumor floating around is that Obama is expecting a Supreme Court justice to step down and that he will nominate Holder as the replacement. I kind of doubt that happens, but it would be very bad for the US if it did.

We better hope the Republicans win the Senate. Holder is one of the last people we need on the Supream Court.

Reactions: 2 people

He would never get confirmed.

Jose Baez is a shoe in..Obama is going for that Hispanic vote
phpghyiMoPM.jpg

VN Store

Back