Eric Gray signed

The only player in the State of Tennessee to win Mr. Football 3 years in a row. I have watched him Display amazing talents and true Sportsmanship those 3 years. Ty Chandler was fun to watch as well in the Blue Cross Bowl State Championships. Eric is a Huge get ! hit me back up in a few years when he's killing it !

Respectfully, Lausanne Collegiate Does not play a week Schedule its simply not suspect. Tennessee isn't known for its year in and year out schedule strength however, for what we have, they have played their fair amount of competition and a 3 year Mr. Football at any level is well worth keeping home to play for UT..

Not to be a rain cloud on a sunny day, but this guy plays against defenses made up of some wet paper towels at his high school. Hope he's an All-American here but don't want to unfairly hype him up a bunch yet.

According to some on here he would be a All American if we had not gotten him, that the coaching staff screwed up on. Since he chose to be a Vol he is a nobody and the coaching staff wasted a scholarship on getting him or he is made of glass. And we wonder why people think we have terrible fans. Unbelievable

Last edited:
3-time Mr. Football in the state of TN. Will also be up for Gatorade Player of the Year in TN.
Just watched his film & what I saw was nobody could tackle him. Ends w/124 touchdowns & 8,187 career yards.
Will be a big impact on the field in the 2019 season & beyond if he stays healthy.

He's been holding back, saving his best for the University of Tennessee!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
According to some on here he would be a All American if we had not gotten him, that the coaching staff screwed up on. Since he chose to be a Vol he is a nobody and the coaching staff wasted a scholarship on getting him. And we wonder why people think we have terrible fans. Unbelievable
Where can I see this?

Never mind. Just did.

Wonder if he was given the go ahead to call the offensive plays in order to secure his signature?

Respectfully, Lausanne Collegiate Does not play a week Schedule its simply not suspect. Tennessee isn't known for its year in and year out schedule strength however, for what we have, they have played their fair amount of competition and a 3 year Mr. Football at any level is well worth keeping home to play for UT..

I saw Lausanne play Whitehaven this year at Rhodes and Gray definitely passes the eyeball test as he stood out on a field with several D-1 prospects. It is fair to note that the rest of Lausanne's schedule was against small private schools and really bad, poorly funded public schools.

Not to be a rain cloud on a sunny day, but this guy plays against defenses made up of some wet paper towels at his high school. Hope he's an All-American here but don't want to unfairly hype him up a bunch yet.

You're not being a rain cloud.

Reactions: MSrivervol
I saw Lausanne play Whitehaven this year at Rhodes and Gray definitely passes the eyeball test as he stood out on a field with several D-1 prospects. It is fair to note that the rest of Lausanne's schedule was against small private schools and really bad, poorly funded public schools.
I had quite a few friends say this about a couple standouts from similar situations years ago. Those players ended up being pretty darn good for UT. Eric Westmoreland and Eddie Moore.

Yea however their only loss was to an Undefeated CPA by 7 points who also has a very impressive schedule.. Lausanne as well as Pearl Cohn was their closest two games.. We just don't have that much of competition to offer unfortunately ....

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yea however their only loss was to an Undefeated CPA by 7 points who also has a very impressive schedule.. Lausanne as well as Pearl Cohn was their closest two games.. We just don't have that much of competition to offer unfortunately ....

In the Memphis Metro area, there are only about 3-4 perennial TN HS teams that are worth scheduling. Whitehaven and Covington usually schedule fairly ambitiously and I know Lausanne has played home and homes with them over the past 4 years. CBHS and MUS usually don't schedule Locastro (Lausanne's HC) so many of the other programs are usually hit or miss.

Again, I've seen Gray against those better teams and he looks the part (A 4* prospect should jump out watching them live and he did). Those handful of games tell a lot more about him than accumulating over 8K yards in his career. For comparison's sake, I was much more impressed watching Gray in HS than what I saw with Marlon Brown (who played a weaker schedule than Lausanne).

Reactions: feathersax
3-time Mr. Football in the state of TN. Will also be up for Gatorade Player of the Year in TN.
Just watched his film & what I saw was nobody could tackle him. Ends w/124 touchdowns & 8,187 career yards.
Will be a big impact on the field in the 2019 season & beyond if he stays healthy.

All are state records!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

VN Store

Back