Eric Garner Grandy Jury Decision Today

Other countries and states have different laws.

Which are based on a bunch of f'in lies. I do support your thought on following laws however. That's why it's hard for me to get a grasp on these two cases. Don't break the laws and cops won't be put in positions they themselves don't want to be in.

Which are based on a bunch of f'in lies. I do support your thought on following laws however. That's why it's hard for me to get a grasp on these two cases. Don't break the laws and cops won't be put in positions they themselves don't want to be in.

The politicians who make the stupid laws are the ones to be called into question here.

The politicians who make the stupid laws are the ones to be called into question here.

Well those people died fifty years ago. The ones enforcing it now themselves have used and smoked the plant. Just like the judges and lawyers who daily enforce a law they themselves have broken. Which is the reason AA are the ones that usually face the consequences. It's easy and no one has questioned locking humans up for a plant until now.

Last edited:
Well those people died fifty years ago. The ones enforcing it now themselves have used and smoked the plant. Just like the judges and lawyers who daily enforce a law they themselves have broken.

Ah yes, the hypocrisy of the state. Never disappoints.

Had a discussion as I was having my awesome hair cut and made awesomer today..I said "don't put yourself in situations where the cops can be involved". I havent spoken to a cop since I was 19 and got a speeding ticket. Ive got 16 years without speaking to a cop or having one speak to me.

Is it wrong to say "emulate how white people act"? I mean, that would definitely lower the misery index for most minorities in this country AND cop harassment..because most of the time cop harassment = you've already done something stupid and wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Had a discussion as I was having my awesome hair cut and made awesomer today..I said "don't put yourself in situations where the cops can be involved". I havent spoken to a cop since I was 19 and got a speeding ticket. Ive got 16 years without speaking to a cop or having one speak to me.

Is it wrong to say "emulate how white people act"? I mean, that would definitely lower the misery index for most minorities in this country AND cop harassment..because most of the time cop harassment = you've already done something stupid and wrong.

Exactly, don't break the law and your encounters with cops will most likely disappear. I do think our drug laws need to be reformed and then honestly there will be little excuses left.

Reactions: 1 person

Seems appropriate: link

I hate it that Garner died. The absurd Liberal taxes on cigarettes has gotten the Gangs into the cigarette business.

Garner had already been arrested before for selling illegal cigarettes. He was out of jail on a $2,000 bond.

Garner lied to the police about his name.
Garner had marijuana in his car.

Unlike, Brown, Garner was not a Saint.

Brown was a saint?

I'm guessing you have a chest made for a rib spreader. And it takes a real man to beat cancer.

Because I brought manhood into this? Some of the great artists, writers, and thinkers of our time were smokers. I don't think a habit defines someone's intelligence. I'm self-indulgent, adventurous, and carefree. I fit the bill for a smoker.

I'd start by not being such a ***** about it. <---that warrants your original comment.

Reactions: 3 people
If they really want to hit these cops where it hurts the family should sue their pension fund for about a billion dollars. Then the cops will take care of the situation for the family.

Because I brought manhood into this? Some of the great artists, writers, and thinkers of our time were smokers. I don't think a habit defines someone's intelligence. I'm self-indulgent, adventurous, and carefree. I fit the bill for a smoker.

I'd start by not being such a ***** about it. <---that warrants your original comment.

Right. And smoking was at one time even prescribed by doctors as being good for you. Knowledge is a good thing. So I am guessing that you are carefree because you are young. Smoking is STUPID. Someday, you will find out. Emphysema is being referred to now as COPD because that doesn't sound as bad as cancer or emphysema. When you can't breathe because your lungs are garbage, you should read your posts again about how "cool" it is. And believe me, when you are staring at the end of your life, you WILL regret stupid decisions.

Right. And smoking was at one time even prescribed by doctors as being good for you. Knowledge is a good thing. So I am guessing that you are carefree because you are young. Smoking is STUPID. Someday, you will find out. Emphysema is being referred to now as COPD because that doesn't sound as bad as cancer or emphysema. When you can't breathe because your lungs are garbage, you should read your posts again about how "cool" it is. And believe me, when you are staring at the end of your life, you WILL regret stupid decisions.

Keep preaching as though I smoke a pack a day, Dr. Oz. I know smoking is stupid. So is drinking. So is bacon. I'm doing both in my picture.

Never said it was "cool" either. Quit putting words in my mouth, Mother.

You are right, smoking doesn't mean you are less intelligent. I shouldn't have implied that everyone who smokes is an idiot. I just value my life and I find that to be the most important factor behind the majority of our decisions on a daily basis. To sustain and continue living our ONE life. When I was younger being healthy wasn't priority number one, so maybe I should have used the term "carefree." Smoking is related to your longevity on this earth. Coming from one smoker to another, vape MJ and put down the cancer sticks brother!

You are right, smoking doesn't mean you are less intelligent. I shouldn't have implied that everyone who smokes is an idiot. I just value my life and I find that to be the most important factor behind the majority of our decisions on a daily basis. To sustain and continue living our ONE life. When I was younger being healthy wasn't priority number one, so maybe I should have used the term "carefree." Smoking is related to your longevity on this earth. Coming from one smoker to another, vape MJ and put down the cancer sticks brother!

Eh, I don't really mess around with the nugget anymore. Again, I don't smoke very often, just usually to go with a neat whiskey or after carnal activities.

Well... yeah that WOULD change that "fact". And he caused it by engaging in illegal activity. But let me ask you the same question that I posed earlier: if you don't feel this activity was bad enough to warrant his being arrested, what other laws should the cops turn their backs on?

He wasn't, that's the thing. He had in the past sold cigarettes illegally but he wasn't the day they stopped him.

Again, he wasn't doing anything illegal on the day he was arrested and murdered by police.

Garner had 30+ arrests on his record.

I guess this warrants an immediate death sentence. :ermm:

While smoking cigarettes garners all the attention, there are about a hundred diseases to choose from that will one day kill all of us.

There are Lung Diseases, including cancer and pulmonary fibrosis, that kill people all over the world every day. People who never smoked Anything their entire lives.

Not nearly everyone who smokes cigarettes will get COPD or cancer.

People who don't smoke cigarettes better not be too Sanctimonious, because some disease is going to get you too.

Exactly, don't break the law and your encounters with cops will most likely disappear. I do think our drug laws need to be reformed and then honestly there will be little excuses left.

Yes the drug laws are stupid stupid STUPID.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes the drug laws are stupid stupid STUPID.

I agree but they also need to reform Medicaid and Medicare so that if you have any illnesses due to a lifetime of drug use, smoking or drinking then you are automatically disqualified from Government health benefits. Take your chances. (Maybe add obesity to that too.)

VN Store

Back