Eric Berry

He will be laying the wood in the NFL this season.

I hope that's the case....he is the DeMarcus Cousins of the NFL, in the case of, oft injured, but is a beast when healthy. Get him on a cheap deal and then hope he stays healthy. I'd love to see the Browns add him, or the Titans. I hope he plays somewhere.

Someone will pick him up, unfortunately on the cheap, due to his nagging health issues. I agree with TNHopeful - when he's not injured, best in the NFL.
I would like to see the Colts take a chance...it's a spot of need and would be a great opportunity for Eric to shine on an 'upcoming' team.

I hope that's the case....he is the DeMarcus Cousins of the NFL, in the case of, oft injured, but is a beast when healthy. Get him on a cheap deal and then hope he stays healthy. I'd love to see the Browns add him, or the Titans. I hope he plays somewhere.

I’d prefer to think of him as the Grant Hill of the NFL. Class guy who can’t get away from all of this terrible luck.

Someone will pick him up after an injury to a starter or a few weeks into the season. Wish he could have finished here in KC because he is loved here by so many. Wouldn’t mind to see him finishing in his home town. He always played well in Atlanta.

Ok well, Demarcus Cousins is no Eric Berry.

Edit: Grant Hill was hampered by injuries for about 15 of those 19 years and was a sure fire Hall of Famer
I don’t know where you’re getting your numbers from but Grant Hill played 70 or more games in 9 different seasons.

Reactions: LittleVol
He'll find somewhere to play. It wouldn't surprise me if someone picks him up after the season starts to be honest.

If he doesnt land a spot on an NFL team, think there's any chance he could take a job on our staff? Amazing VFL coordinator, just saying....

Would love for the NO Saints to pick him up. He’s my favorite all time Vol. Right up there with Peyton Manning.

Reactions: keithpowers
I don’t know where you’re getting your numbers from but Grant Hill played 70 or more games in 9 different seasons.

I’m saying he was never his true self again after he left Detroit. You are right though, I don’t know his exact numbers. I think i took more issue with his comparison to Boogie Cousins and the fact that Eric Berry is one of all time favorite athletes on and off the field (see my Username #) as is Grant Hill, who’s ankle was wrecked for a long time.
Your #’s I’m sure are correct, but he was never the same player, and I hope that’s not the case with EB.

He'll get picked up somewhere but he probably won't get paid like he wants but he knows that.

VN Store

Back