eric ainge show

Only thing i didn't agree with is he said QB's are held to a higher standard and players are held to higher standard than students which that maybe true but asking a student over the age of 12 not to be chunking bottles & golf balls off 4 story building isnt holding someone to a higher standard. You should know not to trash someone elses property. I'm sure if he bustsd your windshield you would be ok with it. Make him run bleachers and end it.. Move on. GO VOLS!

You made the whiny comment about me, totally unprovoked.

If you didn't want to get 'sucked in', you should have just kept your piehole shut.

Mmmkay? Don't be starting crap by making smart-a$$ed statements, then acting like you're above it all.

Trust me, you're not.
Are you always on your period holy ****

Reactions: 2 people
I remember when Fulmer said Ainge needed to be the Candace Parker of our football team.

Pretty funny stuff, right there...

Reactions: 1 person
early_kilt_red_plaid.jpg

Clearly English wasnt the OP subject in school -- alot of mis spelled words on here at times, but this one takes the cake :eek:lol:

I dont get the Ainge hate..2007 LSU?

2005 LSU?

What?

Not a bad QB compared to all the negativity IMO...

I'm sure if he bustsd your windshield you would be ok with it. Make him run bleachers and end it.. Move on. GO VOLS!

Um...for the umpteenth time, the windshield didn't get busted during the golf ball incident, but during the vandalism, when Tyler was apparently at workouts.

The police report regarding the busted windshield doesn't even mention Tyler's name.

Stop pushing this uninformed meme, pls.

Reactions: 1 person
The cause of trying to not be a hypocrite, for starters?

Or, were you a choir boy?

What are you even talking about? I'm just saying that there aren't exactly sides to get behind on this issue. Something happened and now it's over. There's really nothing to defend or condemn.

VN Store

Back