Enrichment Sports Source

The usual panel is Hyams, Hodge, Pennington, Strange and Calaveris....... During basketball season they have Bradshaw and Devoe while Brittany Nauta is easy on the eyes.

I enjoy it...a nice, modest, very local and low budget production where the moderator/owner fancies himself as a dick schaap reincarnate....

Participants are diverse in knowledge, background and perspective....objective, not overly 'homer'....

Yep...a complete @$$-hat. HE knows EVERYTHING, yet he's frequently WRONG...

I've always found it laughable that sportswriters/announcers who've NEVER played a single down - let alone in college - can criticize teams the way they do...

Morons...

The show is of little use to anyone that keeps up with the Vols during the week. For those that don't and just want to wake up on Sunday and catch the Butch Jones show and this one I guess it's ok.

As an aside; how many people on this board do you think fit your description?

glad you brought this up... how long does it take for these goons to talk about nothing? hyams and pennington are condescending pric*s and the others are ok except for sterling who comes off as an idiot... the crap they talk about is stuff i learned here three days before... i completely stopped watching it

Its a 'weekly' show and cover events from the entire previous weel not just what happened the day before...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back