Enjoy this lineup

Honestly, I only started watching baseball two years ago when Mike Honcho was playing. But CTV’s teams are fun to watch! And I’m learning the rules in detail now. The intricacies are coming to me more and more. Plus, it gets me that much closer to Football Season! Anyone else relatively new to baseball loving this game as much as I am?

I think weekend rotation goes like this starting this weekend when LSU comes to town and until Russell is healthy:

Fri Night Lights: Beam
Sat: Snead
Sun: Sechrist

Causey will be more effective in relief along with the stellar bullpen of Connell, Combs, Stamos, Behnke, Phillips, Loy, Hunley, Schaefer, Dallas, etc.

I think weekend rotation goes like this starting this weekend when LSU comes to town and until Russell is healthy:

Fri Night Lights: Beam
Sat: Snead
Sun: Sechrist

Causey will be more effective in relief along with the stellar bullpen of Connell, Combs, Stamos, Behnke, Phillips, Loy, Hunley, Schaefer, Dallas, etc.
I wouldn't move Beam while he's in a groove.

I think Stamos is a likely choice too. I really don’t see any of the freshman getting the nod unless it’s a bullpen game. Too much pressure for a Friday night opener against LSU.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say none of those three. I just wanted to have some fun. I’m intrigued by Loy. Very excited for what his future has in store.

VN Store

Back