Enemy of the People

Couldn't get legs because there were zero facts supporting them.

Exactly, where do the leads come from usually? Intense pressure from the media shining the light on the situation. They did not do their due diligence. Then you have another case, Russian probe also no eveidence, and they are all over it. Even with no information is forthcoming they are still all over it. Can't tell me they are not being governed. A governed media should not be a free media.

Exactly, where do the leads come from usually? Intense pressure from the media shining the light on the situation. They did not do their due diligence. Then you have another case, Russian probe also no eveidence, and they are all over it. Even with no information is forthcoming they are still all over it. Can't tell me they are not being governed. A governed media should not be a free media.

Don't tell me you actually believe the Obama birth certificate crap. No legs because there is literally no way to prop that bs up. Fact is people very close to Trump met with Russians to get dirt. It has been admitted. Like it or not there is smoke. I don't see a lot to it but there is smoke.

Don't tell me you actually believe the Obama birth certificate crap. No legs because there is literally no way to prop that bs up. Fact is people very close to Trump met with Russians to get dirt. It has been admitted. Like it or not there is smoke. I don't see a lot to it but there is smoke.

The issue is, and you’ve admitted as much before, Hillary, Obama, Ohr, etc. have and continue to receive shielding from the media in their culpability with foreign agents/entities.

At this point, more veritable evidence exists that proves the left’s subterfuge and malfeasance than with Trump and his associates. The press is not biased, they have surpassed that and have gone vindictively full-retard.

The issue is, and you’ve admitted as much before, Hillary, Obama, Ohr, etc. have and continue to receive shielding from the media in their culpability with foreign agents/entities.

At this point, more veritable evidence exists that proves the left’s subterfuge and malfeasance than with Trump and his associates. The press is not biased, they have surpassed that and have gone vindictively full-******.

Dude, zero.

My quote clearly included Fox news, in the bag for the Republican party. They should be labeled propaganda outlet and 1st amendment rights revoked. MSNBC, CNN same goes. The mainstream media ABC, CBS, NBC are dangerously close.

That's because Murdock hasn't let fox go yet. He knows the media needs a conservative market share and he's making out big time. He once told Zuckerburg bad things would happen if he didn't stop talking such a large market share. It's no big secret they all compete and aside from fox most are liberal. All the owners belong to council on foreign relations, the bilderburg group and the trilateral Commission. These groups control CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, And most large social media content in America. I've found more reliable reporting from outside the US at times and with smaller independent bloggers who offer proof of what they are saying. In other words, true journalism. I even seek other sources to verify.
The one thing I have observed is the change in the last 10 years. It's all "if... Then" supposition from commentators. You have to seek out real journalists anymore. So America's truth is pretty tightly controlled.

That's because Murdock hasn't let fox go yet. He knows the media needs a conservative market share and he's making out big time. He once told Zuckerburg bad things would happen if he didn't stop talking such a large market share. It's no big secret they all compete and aside from fox most are liberal. All the owners belong to council on foreign relations, the bilderburg group and the trilateral Commission. These groups control CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, And most large social media content in America. I've found more reliable reporting from outside the US at times and with smaller independent bloggers who offer proof of what they are saying. In other words, true journalism. I even seek other sources to verify.
The one thing I have observed is the change in the last 10 years. It's all "if... Then" supposition from commentators. You have to seek out real journalists anymore. So America's truth is pretty tightly controlled.

Reactions: TennTom
Like I said earlier, it's completely valid to complain about their bias. There is no question that the networks are selective of what news stories to report and what amount of emphasis should be placed on those stories based on which party it involves. That's just not "fake news". Trump both overuses and misuses that term constantly. It's become his go to line for everything unfavorable to him.
Isn't it part of journalism to include all facts, therefore not being biased? Lies by omission are still lies. To show children in cages or players kneeling in prayer without the correct information is fake news. I still think we haven't hit bottom yet with the media, it will get worse. The partisanship will grow a deeper divide.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

I don't think the birther issue was investigated by the press. Nothing needs to be propped up you either have a BC or you don't, no gray areas to this issue. Should have been answered in 5 minutes. Why did it take so long? I can produce my birth certificate on demand and so can you. I simply want to know why it took 5 months to produce a copy, not like its a confidential document that needs redacting? I assume he had to produce a birth certificate to run for president at some point? That in itself is suspicious unless you are up his ass. I would say the same if Trump could not quickly produce his when asked. Its not similar to a tax return, being born in the US is a requirement for running for the office and there are not many requirements.
The DNC purchased dirt on trump provided by the Russians. There is evidence that this took place and in collusion with government employees. There is only evidence that Trump staffers were WILLING to buy dirt before they were elected. Which one is the SUpress investigating thoroughly and which one are they avoiding? You know who and you know why. They are so obvious and one sided in their coverage its not even in question anymore.
Investigate it all fairly. I am part of the media and can tell you accurately, if you track the wrong story you can get blacklisted.

I don't think the birther issue was investigated by the press. Nothing needs to be propped up you either have a BC or you don't, no gray areas to this issue. Should have been answered in 5 minutes. Why did it take so long? I can produce my birth certificate on demand and so can you. I simply want to know why it took 5 months to produce a copy, not like its a confidential document that needs redacting? I assume he had to produce a birth certificate to run for president at some point? That in itself is suspicious unless you are up his ass. I would say the same if Trump could not quickly produce his when asked. Its not similar to a tax return, being born in the US is a requirement for running for the office and there are not many requirements.
The DNC purchased dirt on trump provided by the Russians. There is evidence that this took place and in collusion with government employees. There is only evidence that Trump staffers were WILLING to buy dirt before they were elected. Which one is the SUpress investigating thoroughly and which one are they avoiding? You know who and you know why. They are so obvious and one sided in their coverage its not even in question anymore.
Investigate it all fairly. I am part of the media and can tell you accurately, if you track the wrong story you can get blacklisted.
I can produce my tax returns in 5 minutes as well. So can he. Where the f*** are they? The fact that you're still talking about the birther idiocy speaks volumes about you.

I can produce my tax returns in 5 minutes as well. So can he. Where the f*** are they? The fact that you're still talking about the birther idiocy speaks volumes about you.
Why do you care about his tax return? BFD. He's rich.

Tax returns aren’t a requirement to run for or win the presidency.

Reactions: AirVol

Duh, being a citizen born in the 50 is one of the few requirements to run for president. His family moved all over the globe so asking to see it is not out of line, its the law. Displaying your personal tax returns are not required to run. See the difference. Civics 101. My tax returns are my business but you can see my birth certificate just by asking. So what was the big deal?

Duh, being a citizen born in the 50 is one of the few requirements to run for president. His family moved all over the globe so asking to see it is not out of line, its the law. Displaying your personal tax returns are not required to run. See the difference. Civics 101. My tax returns are my business but you can see my birth certificate just by asking. So what was the big deal?
The answer is with his college transcripts.

Reactions: AirVol and Obsessed
The left hates rich people unless of course they are lining dem pockets

There is nothing funnier to me than to watch .. Bernie , Hillary , Barry , Warren , Pelosi and Auntie Maxine complain about “ rich “ people 😂. The hypocrisy just between those 6 alone is staggering .

Reactions: volfanjustin
Isn't it part of journalism to include all facts, therefore not being biased? Lies by omission are still lies. To show children in cages or players kneeling in prayer without the correct information is fake news. I still think we haven't hit bottom yet with the media, it will get worse. The partisanship will grow a deeper divide.
Yes. And by not doing so is why CNN and MSNBC are the biggest purveyors of fake news and anti American propaganda.

Yes. And by not doing so is why CNN and MSNBC are the biggest purveyors of fake news and anti American propaganda.
Today we live so cowed under the bombardment of this intellectual artillery (the media) that hardly anyone can attain to the inward detachment that is required for a clear view of the monstrous drama. The will-to-power operating under a pure democratic disguise has finished off its masterpiece so well that the object's sense of freedom is actually flattered by the most thorough-going enslavement that has ever existed.

Actually, there is plenty of empirical data that clearly shows that Fox News is, by far, the worst offender when it comes to truthfulness.
And your willingness to buy into Trump's narrative says a lot about your naivete and gullibility. There's a sucker born every minute.

Reactions: Septic

The simple truth to the birther issue is that prior presidents wouldn't acknowledge ridiculous conspiracy theories. It was beneath them and the office.

Prior presidents had decorum. Current presidents rant on twitter like spoiled insolent children.

Why do you care about his tax return? BFD. He's rich.

Is he as rich as he says he is? Does he actually make the charitable contributions that he professes to? There is well-founded skepticism to that regard. What if he doesn't, how would you feel about his character and follow-through on promises.

What if he is $1 billion in debt to the russians... would that information be relevant to the public?

Actually, there is plenty of empirical data that clearly shows that Fox News is, by far, the worst offender when it comes to truthfulness.
And your willingness to buy into Trump's narrative says a lot about your naivete and gullibility. There's a sucker born every minute.

Obsessed much? Fox News really got ya by the short and curlies huh? Fake interviews, fake panels, fake witnesess, fake experts, fake breaking news..CNN has the market cornered on fraud. I am not surprised that you would believe otherwise considering your political acumen is akin to a spoon.

1yp8n3.jpg

Reactions: SLICKYINC

VN Store

Back