Email Sent To NCAAW National Coordinator Of Officiating

You seem very concerned? Are you ok? I suggest getting your panties out of a wad. I wouldn't know, but I would expect that it would help loosen up some of that frustration and tension you seem to have.

I'm fine, thanks for your concern. I mean, it's not like I'm writing email novels to college sports officials because they missed a call in a women's basketball game, and then posting it on a message forum. Now THAT would be cause for concern!

Don't you have some bitter Yelp reviews to write or something? I bet you do that a lot, amirite?

Reactions: 10 people
Congrats, volnationnj...you earned the "I don't have an argument, so let me point out grammatical errors."

Let him hold his breath and wait for a response from the SEC.

Thank you.
Quite frankly, I wasn't expecting Grahamcracker to respond in any other manner. His error, in the letter to the NCAA, was so egregious that no defense of it was possible. So, he resorted to the only tactic at his disposal. All too predictable.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm fine, thanks for your concern. I mean, it's not like I'm writing email novels to college sports officials because they missed a call in a women's basketball game, and then posting it on a message forum. Now THAT would be cause for concern!

Don't you have some bitter Yelp reviews to write or something? I bet you do that a lot, amirite?

No, you're just consistently writing catty responses in regards to an email sent to college sports officials about a missed called in a women's basketball game.

Oh the irony is just too much. Well, I don't know about you but I have a life to go live outside of constantly clicking refresh on a message forum just to see when the next opportunity will present itself for me crack my knuckles, stuff a markboro unfiltered red cigarette in my mouth, and reply to as many posts as possibly with a snotty, immature, bitter, uptight response. I'm sure you'll continue that trend for hours to come.

Do take my advice about unwadding your panties and promptly Investigating how the pee got in your cheerios this morning. My guess would be your cats. I'm sure you have upwards of 250.

No, you're just consistently writing catty responses in regards to an email sent to college sports officials about a missed called in a women's basketball game.

Oh the irony is just too much. Well, I don't know about you but I have a life to go live outside of constantly clicking refresh on a message forum just to see when the next opportunity will present itself for me crack my knuckles, stuff a markboro unfiltered red cigarette in my mouth, and reply to as many posts as possibly with a snotty, immature, bitter, uptight response. I'm sure you'll continue that trend for hours to come.

Do take my advice about unwadding your panties and promptly Investigating how the pee got in your cheerios this morning. My guess would be your cats. I'm sure you have upwards of 250.

Sorry you're suffering from such a case of verbal diarrhea. Clearly, this email is not your first rodeo on the "Let me complain about nonsense" rodeo.

By the way, you had a random word capitalization in the middle of a sentence. I hope you correct this immediately so that your next email (I'm sure this is not the first) might be taken more seriously. Or not.

And they're Marlboro lights. Get it right. But thank you for the reminder to feed the cat.

Reactions: 2 people
I just had a revelation.
Does anyone else think that Grahamland is the second coming of that dear departed poster
"Ivy League" ?
They have very similar response patterns.

Everyone knows officiating sucks but it had little to do with this loss. Tennessee scored 5 points in the last quarter. D'ya think that might be the reason they lost the game?

Everyone knows officiating sucks but it had little to do with this loss. Tennessee scored 5 points in the last quarter. D'ya think that might be the reason they lost the game?

Holly probably texted Grahamland prior to her post game interview to throw that out there. You know to keep the heat off of her. It's the refs fault. Go run with that Grahamland. :cray:

She will do anything to keep the job. She's stubborn and a very bad coach. Not a good mix.

She has her friends in low places to do her bidding. And what they are getting paid is anyone's guess. But Holly can afford it. She makes almost half a million bucks. She's not giving that up without a fight. Win or lose especially. :crazy:

Holly doesn't care about no stinkin' fans they're just in the way. Like a bothersome mosquito.

Holly ain't going nowhere.

Ain't that right, Franklin Pierce?:salute:

Last edited:
Here is the response from the NCAA.

Mr. Sutherland,

I have reviewed the tape of the game. While you have valid concerns over the quality of the officiating, it is our opinion that officiating did not sway the final result. Tennessee's inability to win at home against a team with less talent was due to coaching.

Sincerely,

Ms. Courteau

Reactions: 5 people
I send a fairly lengthy email to the NCAAW National Coordinator of Officiating. I'll post the email below.

You would get more support here if you were e-mailing the university about the program's nosedive under the current coach. It would be equally as pointless, but at least you would be addressing the real problem...

Reactions: 2 people
Get a life. The team under the current staff and coaching sucks. End of story.

You really think that your email will matter? I've got a some great beach front property in Arizona to sell you.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly ain't walking because her contract is her retirement plan. So if she isn't bought out she ain't quiting. Been there, done that....

I send a fairly lengthy email to the NCAAW National Coordinator of Officiating. I'll post the email below.
Both teams got away with questionable calls all game even when they didn't call the traveling on Russell in the 2nd quarter when Coach Gary Blair got the technical. Its our fault for the 4th quarter melt down not the refs. We were up by 11 points and still lost.

Is June Courteau in charge of officiating?

From a 2014 article on the NCAA site - "June Courteau has been named the NCAA’s national coordinator of women’s basketball officiating, bringing more than 45 years of officiating experience to the position."

IMO Corteau was one of the poorest refs to ever wear stripes. Just goes to show it is who you know.

From a 2014 article on the NCAA site - "June Courteau has been named the NCAA’s national coordinator of women’s basketball officiating, bringing more than 45 years of officiating experience to the position."

IMO Corteau was one of the poorest refs to ever wear stripes. Just goes to show it is who you know.

From the 30 or so games I watched her officiate, she struck me as too emotional and somewhat revenge minded. in her later years, she was not a favorable draw for the LV's. I did not see the whole body of work so it is just my impression to be fair.

I remember that Al McGuire, the great men's coach, once commented that he could live with lousy officiating as long as it was lousy on both ends of the court. It was when it was lousy on one end and good on the other he couldn't handle. The officiating in the A&M game was lousy on both ends. In other words, give it up. The Lady Vols problem goes far deeper than officiating.

VN Store

Back