Eastern Kentucky (2-1. FCS) vs. Kentucky (3-1) (7:30 PM, SEC Network)

I'm not worried - looking ahead to Auburn coming off 3 SEC games - executed when it counted so I'm happy.

CWS will be lit for Auburn

If Butch Jones were fired, I hope we give Mark Stoops a call. He may not come here but I'd bet money that he would listen.

If Butch Jones were fired, I hope we give Mark Stoops a call. He may not come here but I'd bet money that he would listen.

Until he wins a bowl game (or two), he's just a 3-4 win season away from being fired IMO.

UT can do MUCH better than Stoops.

Until he wins a bowl game (or two), he's just a 3-4 win season away from being fired IMO.

UT can do MUCH better than Stoops.

Stoops won 2 games his first year, 5 his second and now they're 4-1 with at least 2 lay-ups left on the schedule...I'm happy with the job he's done to this point - he has recruited, developed and is having at least some measurable success with the youngest team in the SEC - UK will return every starter on offense next year and all but one on defense.

Stoops won 2 games his first year, 5 his second and now they're 4-1 with at least 2 lay-ups left on the schedule...I'm happy with the job he's done to this point - he has recruited, developed and is having at least some measurable success with the youngest team in the SEC - UK will return every starter on offense next year and all but one on defense.

I'm extremely happy. We definitely are on the right track. But it's a process to consistency and making bowl games regular.

Jordan Swindle is a starter. Zach West is sometimes, so that's at least two starters. Towles and the offensive line have to continue to get better. The offense could be really, really good next year if they do.

Melvin Lewis, C.J. Johnson, Ryan Flannigan, Cody Quinn, Josh Forrest, Farrington Huguenin and A.J. Stamps are all starters on defense. Not quite sure where your numbers come from.

Mosier is starting over Swindle and Haynes over West as of yesterday but I expect changes after yesterday.

Jordan Swindle is a starter. Zach West is sometimes, so that's at least two starters. Towles and the offensive line have to continue to get better. The offense could be really, really good next year if they do.

Melvin Lewis, C.J. Johnson, Ryan Flannigan, Cody Quinn, Josh Forrest, Farrington Huguenin and A.J. Stamps are all starters on defense. Not quite sure where your numbers come from.

Mosier is starting over Swindle and Haynes over West as of yesterday but I expect changes after yesterday.
Mosier is starting because Swindle is hurt. Not because of performance. West has battled injuries for a long time so I would be OK with not counting him as a senior starter. Swindle has started a lot of football games for UK though.

Mosier is starting because Swindle is hurt. Not because of performance. West has battled injuries for a long time so I would be OK with not counting him as a senior starter. Swindle has started a lot of football games for UK though.

splittinghairs.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back