Early look at 2017 Rivals 100: "The talent of this class...is off the hook."

It wouldn't surprise me if Butch is being extra picky for 2016 knowing that there's so much talent we have a great shot at in 2017. If I were him I would think about taking a small class this year so that next year there would be room to back count.

Reactions: 1 person
It wouldn't surprise me if Butch is being extra picky for 2016 knowing that there's so much talent we have a great shot at in 2017. If I were him I would think about taking a small class this year so that next year there would be room to back count.

I believe this is exactly whats happening. People think that recruiting is the same year to year. However, there are some years that are lean on talent like 2010 and there are some years overflowing with talent like 2013.

2016 looks like it might be lean on talent while 2017 is overflowing.

I'd be shocked if they take less than 25 based on the way CBJ rolls. He's showed his hand on how he plays the roster game.

Get as many in the program as possible (preferably early enrolled) then let the cream rise to the top. Cull some after a year, everyone goes to summer school and graduates in 3 years. The ones producing at that point stay and go to grad school and the others graduate transfer. Reload and start again. :good!:

VN Store

Back