Early enrollees

fade route

Just being honest
VN - I looked in the recruiting forum to see if there was any info on this but couldn't find any. Who enrolled early in our current class and will go through spring ball? Thanks, homies.

This is the time of year when hope springs eternal…however, the last couple of Octobers has been a death nail…having said all that…I to, am enthusiastic about the upcoming season. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Couldn't be better - kids are healthy, have a good job that I love, a wife that I love even more........optimistic about CBJ and our Vols..what more could a guy ask for?

You?

That's a great report fade. I know from previous posting history that you have a special needs child. How goes it? Praying for you and yours on that end.

That's a great report fade. I know from previous posting history that you have a special needs child. How goes it? Praying for you and yours on that end.

Wow - can't believe you remembered that and I appreciate and covet your prayers, thank you crush. Yes, my middle daughter as a mild form of muscular dystrophy but she is doing quite well. She is unable to write due to the muscle weakness in her hands, but she's smart as a whip. In fact, last week she placed 3rd in her entire school district in the science fair...:). I'm a proud dad. We are very blessed and thanks again for asking about her.

Reactions: 19 people
Wow - can't believe you remembered that and I appreciate and covet your prayers, thank you crush. Yes, my middle daughter as a mild form of muscular dystrophy but she is doing quite well. She is unable to write due to the muscle weakness in her hands, but she's smart as a whip. In fact, last week she placed 3rd in her entire school district in the science fair...:). I'm a proud dad. We are very blessed and thanks again for asking about her.

No problem man. We all spar a bit at times, but we're all real people at the end of the day. I remember a certain poster forgetting that and hitting below the belt per your daughter. Bad mojo that day.

Anyway, been praying for you and yours ever since. Glad to hear all is well. Sounds like you have much to be proud of.

:good!:

No problem man. We all spar a bit at times, but we're all real people at the end of the day. I remember a certain poster forgetting that and hitting below the belt per your daughter. Bad mojo that day.

Anyway, been praying for you and yours ever since. Glad to hear all is well. Sounds like you have much to be proud of.

:good!:

I have no hard feelings at anyone over what's been posted about me, my daughter, or otherwise. I've said a few jackwagon things on here too, so all is forgiven.

I have no hard feelings at anyone over what's been posted about me, my daughter, or otherwise. I've said a few jackwagon things on here too, so all is forgiven.

Fade, if you don't mind me asking, what form of MD does your daughter have?

Couldn't be better - kids are healthy, have a good job that I love, a wife that I love even more........optimistic about CBJ and our Vols..what more could a guy ask for?

You?

Careful now, you are doing serious damage with all this optimism :)

Fade, if you don't mind me asking, what form of MD does your daughter have?

Of course it's ok to ask. It's technically congenital unclassified MD with leukoencephalapathy, which is basically diffuse white matter disease in the brain that shows up on MRI.

I hate all things UT......you didn't know that already?

This is the only Post that I can ever remember reading from you.... this wasn't jackwagon was it??
It sorta stuck with me....
I am assuming that you are as serious as I am in all of my posts.

:crazy:

This is the only Post that I can ever remember reading from you.... this wasn't jackwagon was it??

Fade has never taken this sh** on here too seriously. He gives a lot of crap to people on here, but if you really read his post in context to what he is answering, most of his jabs are at the way somebody says something on here. The best way to avoid the wrath of fade is to first of all know what the hell you are talking about. Secondly, know how to type it in a way that actually makes sense.

The sarcasm in that post should have been obvious to all

VN Store

Back