EA announces "EA Access" subscription service for Xbox One

You both have to add me to your friends lists. Kwebb, I sent an invite to you. It may take a couple of days but you'll get a message from Xbox Live asking if you want to enroll. You'll download the App and once they put you into the program you'll get the preview updates early and they should send you a message about the EA Access stuff.

If anyone else wants an invite just let me know.

As far as I understand, this is only going to be for older games, correct? Its not a bad deal, if you don't mind having older versions, plus EA gets a trickle of income from items that wouldn't be on the shelves anymore to begin with.

My gamertag is actually Adonium. I added you on that account. Not AP901. Couldn't remember the log in for it.

It's all good. I will add Adonium. Thanks.

As far as I understand, this is only going to be for older games, correct? Its not a bad deal, if you don't mind having older versions, plus EA gets a trickle of income from items that wouldn't be on the shelves anymore to begin with.

I just want to try out the Beta even though I probably won't buy it.

It's all good. I will add Adonium. Thanks.

I just want to try out the Beta even though I probably won't buy it.

Well it seems that the early access just let's you sign up for it now. No trial or anything which sucks. I'll wait a little bit longer before I decide on it.

Just signed up for a month of EA Access. Figured it was worth it to play FIFA for 2 weeks until Madden comes out, the early demo access, and the 10% discount when I buy it.

VN Store

Back