Dylan Sampson looked great today.

We will never know why Sampson didn't play last week. Heup said that it was bc he just didn't get worked into the rotation. I don't buy that. I think something happened and he is protecting his player from public scrutiny, which I respect. Sampson is a good student, but I don't know. Either way, there never needs to be another game that this kid doesn't play in if he is healthy. Stud.

Reactions: Vol524 and DixieVol
I'm wondering if Sampson didn't have some sort of minor issue or illness last week.
That seems to be the trend with Heupel...extremely Hush on injuries and illnesses.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Sampson is our best RB hands down. He'll be the guy prime time for our NC run.

Webb also better than Keyton IMO.
Very disappointed in Keyton. After the spectacular plays he made last year, I expected a J Hyatt or C Tillman type of year for him - maybe he needs to go back to #80.

He just seems to have a little extra wiggle/burst. I may have missed it but was there ever a reason he didn't play at Florida.

He is the best runner of the backs IMO. Have no clue why he didnt play in FL sure CJH had his reasons .

We will never know why Sampson didn't play last week. Heup said that it was bc he just didn't get worked into the rotation. I don't buy that. I think something happened and he is protecting his player from public scrutiny, which I respect. Sampson is a good student, but I don't know. Either way, there never needs to be another game that this kid doesn't play in if he is healthy. Stud.

I'm wondering if Sampson didn't have some sort of minor issue or illness last week.
That seems to be the trend with Heupel...extremely Hush on injuries and illnesses.
Sampson was interviewed by Swain in the locker room post game. Sampson said the opportunities simply weren't there based on the flow of the game.

Need a lot more of Sampson and Wright moving forward. Love Jabari and think he still deserves touches but I think there is way more upside with 0 and 6 and that they complement each other better.
Small was really good today as well. 6.8 yards per carry and a TD. Small is the go to short yardage guy, which is important. Sampson looked fantastic though.

Id like to know ONE coach that wouldnt "work his best player into the rotation". Heupel is trying to make examples of players to his own detriment. And the team's. Im sure that Saban, Dabo, Smart and Day would sit their best players just to make a statement. No reason whatsoever not to get Sampson some touches.

VN Store

Back