Dumb stuff I want.

I want a carbon fiber touring ebike with auxiliary battery, disc brakes, a port to connect my mobile phone, and wheels capable of fatter tires for mixed terrain. The closest one to meeting my criteria costs $10k+, so I want one that I’m willing to afford.

Reactions: VolNExile
This. I want this. And oh darn, I guess I'd have to buy a lake house to go with it.

Ulua Outrigger Sailing Canoe for sale from United States

193767-166238.jpg
I just want a Bunn.

I want a carbon fiber frame touring ebike with pedal support to 28mph and 100+ mile range.

Yeah, I pretty much like them all. I'd just love to have a Ninja. They are as bad as they look.

Dumb stuff I want....
A competant metal vendor to speak to...

Me: I need Qty 18 x 10foot, 18 ga, black, "u-channel" to wrap a 2x6. Provide drawing and measurements

Vendor: We have a $2500 minimum order

Me: No problem. How many would I need to order and I'll pass that info to the client for a decision

Vendor: WE can't quote like that. I need to know what you want, not what makes $2500.

Me: ..type, delete, type, delete...Nevermind. Thanks.

Dumb stuff I want....
A competant metal vendor to speak to...

Me: I need Qty 18 x 10foot, 18 ga, black, "u-channel" to wrap a 2x6. Provide drawing and measurements

Vendor: We have a $2500 minimum order

Me: No problem. How many would I need to order and I'll pass that info to the client for a decision

Vendor: WE can't quote like that. I need to know what you want, not what makes $2500.

Me: ..type, delete, type, delete...Nevermind. Thanks.
-I need 100.

That will be 7500$

(Doing math)

-I’m sorry, I meant I need 34.

That will be 2550$

-thanks

VN Store

Back