Dragon Age Inquisition

$39.99 at Walmart. All systems.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the heads up! Walmart in store had it listed for 59. First time I ever showed them something on my phone and got it for the deal, proce match. This elderly lady would have went for that ps4 scam price. Lol. I showed her on Google. Then I said just for your job security went to Walmart.com. Wanted her to practice safe working.

Reactions: 1 person
$39.99 at Walmart. All systems.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the heads up! Walmart in store had it listed for 59. First time I ever showed them something on my phone and got it for the deal, proce match. This elderly lady would have went for that ps4 scam price. Lol. I showed her on Google. Then I said just for your job security went to Walmart.com. Wanted her to practice safe working.

Sorry I should've mentioned it was the online price.

according to the developers you can romance any character, including the goat warrior guy, as another guy . . . pause for effect . . . blhhhh

according to the developers you can romance any character, including the goat warrior guy, as another guy . . . pause for effect . . . blhhhh

Nah. Characters have preferences. Solas, for example only goes for elven women.

I just bought it since The Witcher 3 got delayed. I'm just now getting into it and the first thing that stood out to me was how terrible the voice acting is. It's pretty cheesy stuff, especially after playing things like The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, and Infamous Second Son. I especially crack up at Cassandra and her "accent" from nowhere. Hell even Destiny has better voice acting than this. I never played the Mass Effect games or the previous Dragon Ages. Do all Bioware games have crappy dialogue like this?

I just bought it since The Witcher 3 got delayed. I'm just now getting into it and the first thing that stood out to me was how terrible the voice acting is. It's pretty cheesy stuff, especially after playing things like The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, and Infamous Second Son. I especially crack up at Cassandra and her "accent" from nowhere. Hell even Destiny has better voice acting than this. I never played the Mass Effect games or the previous Dragon Ages. Do all Bioware games have crappy dialogue like this?

What? I think the voice acting is pretty good. There's some cheesy stuff sure but it breaks up the seriousness and makes the characters feel more alive imo. I'll admit cassandra isn't my favorite character but I think she's the exception not the rule.

Great game, the depth of it is staggering; deepest I've played since skyrim.

It's so easy to get off track exploring and to get lost in the experience. I spent 2 hours on it the other night without hardly progressing anything and loved every minute of it

Great game, the depth of it is staggering; deepest I've played since skyrim.

It's so easy to get off track exploring and to get lost in the experience. I spent 2 hours on it the other night without hardly progressing anything and loved every minute of it

This.

After reading this thread I'm probably gonna pick this up.

(I ended up returning Shadow of Mordor)

I'm at the last quest and putting it off as long as possible. Not ready to say goodbye, but not interested at all in starting a second character just yet. Good game, but not quite skyrim.

Got this for Christmas and finally got around to it. I wanted to beat Creed and Destiny has been occupying my time.

So far I'm very impressed but the battle system is a bit concerning. Does it get more in depth? Or does it just kind of stay as general mashing of R2 over and over with the occasional special attack?

Got this for Christmas and finally got around to it. I wanted to beat Creed and Destiny has been occupying my time.

So far I'm very impressed but the battle system is a bit concerning. Does it get more in depth? Or does it just kind of stay as general mashing of R2 over and over with the occasional special attack?

Not sure, I just started also. I am really enjoying it. Do you use the tactical view for battle?

The tougher battles definitely require some micro management

If you aren't playing a warrior class, a good way to get into the habit of using the tactical screen is to use it right at the beginning of every fight to send in your tanks first to draw aggro.

I went with a rogue, dual wielding right now. I have been doing fine but then ran into some undead and they crushed me.

If you are a mage, the game is pretty much broken once you get to Knight Enchanter status. You become completely overpowered.

Not sure, I just started also. I am really enjoying it. Do you use the tactical view for battle?

It seemed like it was broken for me (PS3 user). not sure if it works better on the next gen systems. I found it easier to just turn off the skills my party had except for one or two of the very best that bother with that.

Has anyone played the DLC yet? Jaws of Hakkon? I know it's not out for PS4 yet, but isn't it out for X1 and PC?

VN Store

Back