Drae Bowles

A football post.

I'm thinking against Fl we tear down the west goal post and carry it past the east one and cut it up down by the river. Then for Bama we tear down the west one and carry it up to the strip and cut it up there. I will have the the power tools needed. My brother has a piece from 1985 Vandy win and my other brother has a piece of the goal line from the miracle.

I'm looking for a nice mantle piece.

I'm thinking against Fl we tear down the west goal post and carry it past the east one and cut it up down by the river. Then for Bama we tear down the west one and carry it up to the strip and cut it up there. I will have the the power tools needed. My brother has a piece from 1985 Vandy win and my other brother has a piece of the goal line from the miracle.

I can't wait for that to happen.

Dude, really?

Reactions: 1 person

I really want one of the corner pieces.

It would look so good mounted with a piece of the field above my TV.

A good luck charm to touch before I sit to watch each game.

Get the tee section. Just make sure it's from either the north of south endzone, otherwise they won't be ours.

I'm thinking we beat the crap out of them and dance to Rocky Top acting like it will be normal from now on.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back