Dooley quit on his Team......

swami2302

Dooley quit on his team last week by leaving timeouts on the table and letting time expire. This week the team(especially the offense) returned the favor. There is no other explanation for such a pitiful performance from the offense. I'm almost convinced the team threw the game to ensure Dooley's fate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Damn.. I didnt know Oliver Stone posted here... back and to the left.. back and to the left

Dooley quit on his team last weak by leaving timeouts on the table and letting time expire. This week the team, especially the offense, returned the favor. There is no other explanation for such a pitiful performance from the offense. I'm almost convinced the team threw the game to ensure Dooley's fate.

I am glad he didn't call timeout. Get the game over with.

Dooley quit on the team and fans, the team quit on the coaches and fans, and the fans quit on the team and coaches. Tennessee Football is done.

I think you have to give Franklin & Vandy credit for making the adjustments needed. Dooley's yanking Bray was questionable. Chaney's play calling was weird since the running game was working. The flow went south after Worley's interception. But the opening of the game with Vandy getting a 70 yd run was a sign of things to come.

Dooley quit on the team and fans, the team quit on the coaches and fans, and the fans quit on the team and coaches. Tennessee Football is done.

Tennessee football is bigger than Dooley and this team. If you think Tennessee football is done, go be a gator tater. Me, I'm going to support whoever is coaching and the team next week. I'll be here to support the changes needed as the Vols get this program back to winning Championships. GBO!

I'm at a loss... This loss was just wrong on so many levels!! We have talent, but they have no idea what to do with it to succeed in a game!! Really sad, if you ask me!!

Thanks, Dooley, but GOODBYE!!!

Tennessee football is bigger than Dooley and this team. If you think Tennessee football is done, go be a gator tater. Me, I'm going to support whoever is coaching and the team next week. I'll be here to support the changes needed as the Vols get this program back to winning Championships. GBO!

Damn.. My Bad... forgot the sarcasm tags.

Damn.. I didnt know Oliver Stone posted here... back and to the left.. back and to the left

I don't think its that far of stretch. Imagine it Monday and your boss said you are fired on Friday but you have to work the week out. How much would you f up to someone canning your arse

The damn fans haven't quit on anybody. We keep showing to games. We support them(players) and we keep getting screwed by this staff and people like you. Go f yourself Go Vols

I don't think its that far of stretch. Imagine it Monday and your boss said you are fired on Friday but you have to work the week out. How much would you f up to someone canning your arse

Depends if you ever wanted to work in that profession again.

VN Store

Back