Dooley fired as Dallas WR coach

Because some people take sports way too seriously.

No. He was a straight up jackass to everyone at the University when he was head coach here. He is a self indulged momma’s boy who wanted to quit and take his buyout after his second year here. He alienated the university from most of the elite high school coaches in the state. He didn’t recruit an OL for one whole recruiting cycle. He is a pos plain and simple.

No. He was a straight up jackass to everyone at the University when he was head coach here. He is a self indulged momma’s boy who wanted to quit and take his buyout after his second year here. He alienated the university from most of the elite high school coaches in the state. He didn’t recruit an OL for one whole recruiting cycle. He is a pos plain and simple.

About a month after UT hired him I was sitting around watching ESPN and on comes this spot with Bobby Bowden, Vince Dooley and a couple of other old guard coaches speaking to how the SEC has evolved, I was mildly suprised Majors was absent. Dooley gets asked about UT hiring his boy and he's like....''He's a heck of a lot better lawyer than he is a coach. I tried to get him not to do this but he's hard headed and has to learn the hard way. The SEC is not the place to learn coaching.'' I sat back and wilted, knowing I'd just heard phrophecy.

And for that you want him to suffer eternal damnation?

Reactions: 2 people

You literally have no evidence that he wanted his buyout after his 2nd year. Some of you literally make things up out of thin air.

You literally have no evidence that he wanted his buyout after his 2nd year. Some of you literally make things up out of thin air.

I don't know if it's true, but I don't think he made it up out of thin air. I've heard the same thing from several different people IRL, two of which know Hamilton personally.

VN Store

Back