Donovan a target for OKC?

Sucks for Florida. It seems hard dominate in both football and basketball as one usually overshadows the other. Florida found success with Donovan but isn't he basically Florida basketball? Important hire for Florida coming up if he is in fact gone. A bad hire could mean basketball regressing and taking a back seat completely to football and becoming somewhat irrelevant if they struggle. Donovan garnered a lot of support for the basketball team just by being there.

Feet on the street in Gainesville say it's a done deal.

If true, thanks for the memories Billy.

He's earned the right to move up and move on.

If Foley promotes Grant or Pel......

Insert whatever form of violence.

Please get Archie Miller.

Mark Long hinted at Jay Wright.

Sound like he gone.

If so, heck of a run.

Yep, an incredible run.

If you told me 25 years ago UF would one day hire a basketball coach who would go on to win a half dozen SEC titles, go to the Big Dance 14 out of 18 seasons, make 4 Final Fours and win 2 national titles, I'd question your sanity.

I will still be surprised if he leaves. Orlando in '07 made even more sense than this does and he even signed a contract for $27 million. I heard he backed out of that because of his wife. His wife is fine with OKC but not Orlando?

I will still be surprised if he leaves. Orlando in '07 made even more sense than this does and he even signed a contract for $27 million. I heard he backed out of that because of his wife. His wife is fine with OKC but not Orlando?

Imo it is now or never for Donovan. Ia afraid if he passes this up he may not be able to land a lucrative NBA job again

The timing is better because his youngest child is older.

Maybe the Gators will hire the guy OKC fired -- I have seen he was a popular in OKC

Wife is ok with move.

Connor will be a Sr next year so no real issue there.

This is one of three jobs that UF was worried about coming up.

The thing I fear is in two years when Westbrook, Durant and Waiters are all FA and decide to leave. Billy gets fired in yr 3 and ends up at KY. Jeez

Wife is ok with move.

Connor will be a Sr next year so no real issue there.

This is one of three jobs that UF was worried about coming up.

The thing I fear is in two years when Westbrook, Durant and Waiters are all FA and decide to leave. Billy gets fired in yr 3 and ends up at KY. Jeez

I don't know what Durant will do but I bet Westbrook ends up with the Lakers.

Archie Miller is the name floating atp.

Foley should hire BPearl imo.

I bet you would have had Shaka Smart if the Texas job didn't come open. I think Foley aims higher than that and there is no reason for him not to. Jay Wright maybe? You can do better than Archie Miller.

Short list frpm different UF sites:

1. Archie Miller
2. Larry Krystkowiak (Utah)
3. Michael White (LaTech)
4. RP Jr

And Grant and Pel. Sigh

Short list frpm different UF sites:

1. Archie Miller
2. Larry Krystkowiak (Utah)
3. Michael White (LaTech)
4. RP Jr

And Grant and Pel. Sigh

Those names are a bunch of meh sans taking a chance on Miller. RP Jr has been awful at Minnesota. Grant and JP already failed in the SEC.

VN Store

Back