Done with the sports source and his sponsors

Used to be a big fan of Pennington and his show but his outright distain for UT baseball has done me in. He refused to cover or even admit we have a team and always says it hurts his ratings. Well, I suggest we all dump his show and not support his sponsors due to his bullheadedness about not covering UT baseball. Carry on boys and let’s get the sweep against The vandy boys
View attachment 444591
Just goes to show they could care less about UT and the school and more about the football soap opera we have been the last 15-20 years. If you ain’t trying to buy a ticket to watch Ut on the weekends then your a nobody.

I never understood the creepy nature of football and basketball recruiting and can not understand guys who would rather follow recruiting than other sports on The Hill like baseball.

It is "creepy" that so many 40-50-60 year old guys obsess about teenage guys tweets and personal lives.

I never understood the creepy nature of football and basketball recruiting and can not understand guys who would rather follow recruiting than other sports on The Hill like baseball.

It is "creepy" that so many 40-50-60 year old guys obsess about teenage guys tweets and personal lives.
No doubt this baseball team is the real deal and not just a flash in the pan as we have had. It appears Tony V has built a baseball program. Delmonico days were fun and we were pretty good, bu this team is the most fun to watch of any. I had to quit watching TN baseball during Todd Raleigh days, it was just brutal. Thank you Tony V for making baseball fun and thank you Danny White for keeping Tony V.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back